Realizations

After Warren fell asleep, all John could think about was their future together. He knew that Warren, of course, had a history of not sticking to his word. Almost every other day he lies to his students that what they'd learn being easy. On the other hand, John knew the side of Warren that most other people didn't. Warren only spent half the class period obnoxiously reviewing every question on the homework, so the kids would be able to understand it better. John figured that if half the time Warren was a sweet honey-bunny and the other half he was a lying asshole, there would be a 50-50 chance of him being a good father to his child.
After thinking for what seemed like years, John felt his saggy, rippled, eyelids drop into a deep slumber.
•Morning•
"Johnny, I figured that id let you sleep for a bit so you can adjust to this whole pregnancy thing. I just got back from Babies 'R' Us and I bought a whole lot of baggy, plaid pants and button up dress shirts for our baby. I know how you like your fashion to be gender neutral along with natural colors, so I just went wild. The women at the register laughed when she saw the Crocs and loafers, but she was wearing a v-neck shirt. A v-neck, John!" Warren told John once he woke up.
"Oh my lord! The youngsters of today have no idea what real style is!" John replied, letting outa hearty guffaw.
At this moment, John knew that Warren was perfect. That he was the one.

If they ever find this I'm literally starting myself on fire then throwing myself down a hill of jagged rocks into an abyss of cacti.