Hitmen Preparing for Duty

The only noise that I could hear was the whirring of the sandpaper that was gliding across my blade sharpening it. In less than a week we'd be on our way to kill Warren and I had to be prepared for any situation that could occur. I had to sharpen every single one of my knives, not only to make cutting steak easier, but to make assassinating Warren simpler. Jake was sitting across the table from me stuffing old rags into bottles of cheap liqueur to make Molotov cocktails to burn any remnants of Warren's puny excuse for a home.

"When the deed is done, what will you be doing with your future?" I asked Jake. That boy makes a damn good hitman, but a teenage boy has to do other things in life besides Pinteresting how to get blood out of clothes; actually he apparently got that one from Deadpool.

"I'm actually in a band cal-" Jake started to say.

"Shut the fuck up, you're going to be a horrible algebra teacher like I am. You have no other options." In interrupted. No one on earth should have any occupation besides teaching algebra to snot-nosed middle schoolers.

Jake was about to say something, but he just shook his head and continued to make his Molotov's.

I stand up and walk over to the kitchen grabbing a 500 pack party case of York Peppermint Patties, then I walk out onto my balcony. Even if it would be hard for me to do, I was going to kill Warren. And if Jake doesn't obey my orders to the very last command and detail, I might have to use his pyromaniac skills against him.

AN: I'm sorry someone unpublished all of the chapters of this, so I had to republish them and change my password.