Wild Ones

"John, I'm home baby." Warren shouts while walking into their shared apartment.
"Warren! I'm so glad you're home! I've been waiting for you to come home all day." John cheers.
Warren and John were both what most people shunned, homosexuals. They had to keep it their dirty little secret. Everyone who knew them just thought that they were the closest of friends, because they worked together. You see, they were both algebra teachers at Zontwan Junior High, so whenever they chilled together people assumed they were writing out the lesson plans.
In reality though, they were playing patty cake with their crotch swords.
"Are you hungry?" Warren asked as he rummaged through his pantry for some edible object.
"Well, I already ate seventeen Big Macs, but I know of something else I can eat." John smirked, leaning against the counter tops.
At the speed of light, Warren was pitched between John's legs, wildly making out with his favorite obese man. Warren squeezed a handful of John's big, voluptuous ass.
"I want you." Warren moaned.
John couldn't of ever said no, Warrens eyes were dark with lust and his small penis was prominent.
John immediately picked up Warren bridal style and stumbled towards their bedroom as fast as his cankles could take him. Once they found the XXS Trojans from Dollar General, they rode each other like the pioneers on the fucking Organ Trail.
Once John screamed, "hERE'S JOHNNY!" Whilst ejaculating, they both pulled out and laid upon the bed.
"That was amazing." Warren said, planting a kiss on John's cheek.

AN: What has my life come to?