Chapter 11

Shelly smiled as the door of the elevator closed. Her eyes were fixed on the spot where she had last exchanged smile with Lia. From nowhere , an evil smile escaped her lips and led to the lost of warmth in the atmosphere.

She turned back and headed towards Dr.kilby's cabin. She was knocking off everything that came in her way. It was like a bull is going to hit the red flag.

She slammed the door and thundered inside, without asking the permission. She had forgotten her manners or her mental balance is disturbed. The latter is better ;)

Dr.kilby was sitting on his chair looking at his tab and smirking. While Mr.watson was sitting beside him supporting his head on his hand. It looks like he is worried about something.

On the sound of the door being open, both of them jumped from their chair and looked at Shelly with her eyes wide open. Her hair was a mess, her gesture was wild, her eyes were evil, her cheeks were soaked- overall she looked like a hungry lion in front of its prey.

The evil smile on her face became wider on the look of Mr.Watson. Her eyes have lost their calm and deep oceanic blue shades and now has turned into darkish orbs shining with rage.

At this look, Shelly is looking like an Evil diety. Both Dr.kilby and Mr.Watson were dumbfounded . They slowly turned their heads to face each other . They exchanged stare with expressionless face and blank mind.

Shelly burst out to laugh at this look and began clapping. They turned their gaze in astonishment to Shelly who is behaving weird. Suddenly her laughter stopped but her clapping became ruthless and hard. They were cruel as if she is trying to make her palm tomato red by force and both of them were hard and feeling less.

Mr.Watson gathered his guts and swallowed his fear. He tried to behave normally and sound calm. He took a small step closer to Shelly quietly. She noticed his movement and her hands retreated from the claps to the pockets of her lab coat.

"Shell What ha....."

She shot him an evil smile and hissed. She placed the index finger of her right hand in front of her rosie lips which was an indication for him to stop. She is looking like a cobra going to kill its prey by slowly darting its poison in its prey's body to make him die slowly and painfully.

Mr.watson was terribly confused and afraid. He took a step backward and swallowed the saliva in his mouth secreted by overwhelming fear.

She was in fact a proud cobra. A lion held his head high not only because she is going to get victory but also because its prey is going to die slowly experiencing the every bit of his breath in fear.

She looked at the ground and then retreated her head on its high position. Her expressions were changed from a huntress to a cruel jailer. She had a look of evil pity filled with pride.

"Aww....Look at your face John. I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you. You are behaving as a tiny rabbit in front of a hungry lion.
I am sorry. You look so...So hurt."

"S...She....Shell" John Watson stuttered in fear.

"Calm down! I am not here to listen your fearful stutters! Just shut up and listen.
I am not going to hurt you. How can I John? We are friends, right?
I am really sorry for you. I am feeling pity for you. You are so much unlucky. Your condition is really miserable. I don't understand why your life is so complicated?

First you lost your wife because of it. And now your Son!"

"W....What...What do you mean?"

"You are so cute and innocent. Oh. Okay. It seems like he has not told you anything. Let me explain it to you." She stepped back and leaned against the wall. Her hands escaped the pockets of her coat and then folded against her chest.

"Umm...let's start from the beginning. Your wife? Yeah. I think you don't know about her either.

Ten years before,Your wife died while performing an important experiment or a test , she and Dr.kilby were doing. I am sure he didn't tell you about this. Don't move your head or make any expression because there is more to come."

She breathed heavily and continued, "He is cheating you. Cheating you from the very first day you met. He never told the real intention of his experiments, so this time he did neither. He never told you what it means. It is much more dangerous than you have ever imagined it would be.
Actually, he never told you about it because he was afraid that if you will get to know about it , you will never allow him to. And if he protested, you will not sponsor him."

John Watson clutched the arm of the chair and fell on it. His knees felt weak and were refusing to bear his weight. He didn't even had the courage to turn and see KILBY'S face. He knew that his wife died during her experiments but didn't knew that Kilby was also involved in it.

The mixed feeling of fear, lost, betrayal, anger and frustration were flying in his head. His mental reasoning was blown off by her words. He was desperate and despondent.

"He took her from you and you never knew about this. He was scratching your happiness and you were allowing him to.

Don't be sad. I am also his victim. He took away my everything and I readily agreed thinking that it's for good. For the betterment of humanity. But when he snatched my heart from me, I was broken. But now I will not be only one who is broken.

Now, you will be scattered to death. You will feel the pain, I was suffering. Now you will also lose your heart.

You will die with every moment, every breath you take. You will live your life dying alone."

"W....what?"

"Ray....Raymond is in."