Chapter 32

"I get the comfort of heaven,

By torturing people at hell. "

-Beckham O'Connell

_____________

Lia was looking at Louis with disbelief. As she has lost her memory, it is impossible for her to comprehend the seriousness of the situation. She folded her legs in Indian style and pouted like a baby.

Ben was standing beside Lia, listening to Louis very carefully and processing his every word minutely. He knew that he had to gird up his loin for the hell that lies ahead.

He looked at Lia and took a deep breath. He knew that she has lost her memory and he also knew that it is impossible for her to understand what's going ahead. Even if he will tell her everything or her brother can describe it perfectly, she will not be real. She will not be able to use her excellence. So, to get the best out of her, he has to do something.

He sat beside her in her style and smiled. He turned to her and raised his eyebrow.

"What?" Lia asked getting more confused.

"Haha! You didn't get it, did you?" Ben asked smirking at her.

Lia bit her lip and looked at Louis with annoyance. Then she shook her head.

"I knew it." He said and now he's directly in front of her. He smiled at something which popped in his mind and started,

"Look! this is a survival game called Gravity Falls or GF for short. In this game, we have to protect this Earth from an evil scientist who is planning to destroy it by attracting a rogue planet.

Total seven players are here, each having special powers. Yours is curiosity and of others, you'll have to find so that you could weave them into a team. You don't have to be rivals, what you need here is a team. Got it?

And the thing that you don't remember anything is because you have failed to pass the tutorial and that's why it's your punishment but don't let it be your drawback. Hmm?"

Lia looked at Ben and smiled, she loves games so much and this one seems pretty interesting.

"So, GF, evil scientist, Earth, gravity, secret lab, adventure, expedition, mystery. Okay! But wait what's my name?"

"Lia Stuarts." Ben replied happy at the thought of being able to help her get in the adventure and she looks quite happy.

"Lia Stuarts. Okay! " Lia checked her name and found it special at her tongue. She got up and looked at Aiz, "I'm in guys!"

***************

Ray was walking aimlessly here and there in the forest to find his friends. He had to tell them everything before anyone else can tell them otherwise they will be against him and Kilby will be succeed in his plans since Raymond is responsible for their protection. He will not let anyone do anything to them or to her. But first, he has to find his friends.

He reached the waterfall which was near the place where he got up and refilled his empty water bottle. He splashed some water on his face and set his hair by looking at the reflection in water. It seems crystal clear but who knows what secret it hides. He thought and murmured to himself everything which is perfect is fake.

He got up and was about to turn when he heard something in the bushes. He got alerted and started to run in that direction. The person was wearing a grey hoodie and he seemed to be near his age by his athleticism. But Ray had training for this kind of stuff and he's a formal student of martial arts, so this only means that it is not any coincidence. This man or whoever he is, is sent to kill everyone since Kilby knows Ray is here.

The man was running like a rabbit but Ray could sense his fear. It's his territory. You can't try to dominate a lion's territory, but even if you'll try to enter it, you be punished and that's what Raymond is going to do with the person who has dared to commit this sin. How could he even think that he could harm his friends!

The man stumbled upon a rock and Ray tackled him from behind. He tried to get away from Ray's grip but it was of no use. But when he struggled vigorously, his grey hoodie came into Ray's hand and he shouted, "You!" And punched him in face.

***************

They were going towards the waterfall when Louis heard something. He turned and told everyone to be silent. Then he gestured Aiz to follow him.

"I think there is something. If this is the guy who had shot my sis,then I'm going to kill him. But it could be any wild animal. Aiz, you come with me and Rick, you handle them." He said and went towards the noise.

"I think someone is fighting, it could be wild animals." Aiz told Louis when his facial expressions were getting too much serious. Louis nodded and took a deep breath to calm his tensed his muscles.

When Louis reached where the fight is going on, the colours of his face drained and he clenched his teeth with anger. He was deadly silent and the immense rage was exposed in his deadly red eyes. They're bloodshot. While Aiz was calm, or better, he was blank. Being with Kilby for eighteen years had taught him how to control his emotions and especially anger.

Ray was kicking a boy who was puking blood out of his mouth, his face was all bloody and Louis knew one thing, that Raymond Watson is responsible for all this. Louis was watching the fight when Raymond had almost killed the boy and it became too much for him to tolerate.

"How dare you think you can kill anyone he wants you to!" Ray yelled at the boy's face while clutching his collar.

"Same goes for you Raymond Watson." Louis spoke from behind and Ray turned to look at him. When he turned, it provided that boy the opportunity to get rid of his grip and he took this opportunity well.

Louis stepped ahead and he was only inches away from Ray. "Louis let me explain. It's not what you thi-" and Ray was cut off by a punch in his face by Louis.

Now, the boy is standing far way from the fight but not so far. Aiz is standing unhindered by his thoughts. And Louis is beating Ray who is not even trying to defend himself.

He knows that he deserves this. The boy thought.

When Ray was almost near his death, he saw something or someone. He saw a pair of baby blue eyes staring him with no other emotion but the curiosity to know what's happening. He smiled at the thought of being able to have her as his last vision and lost to his misery and drained into darkness.

The boy saw Lia coming and he smiled a wicked smile. He thought Ray is dead and decided to play his turn.

"Louis! you can't kill him. He's the one of the keys!"