Sequel- The SuperNova

Hello Everyone!

As you all have saw, Chapter 42 was the last chapter of the book Gravity Falls.

I haven't wrote any AN there because sometimes I believe some feelings are better understood when unsaid. I have began writing this book on 11 November 2015 with a hope in my eyes that I will make my first Science Fiction, my best one. I think my shot was good enough but the love I got from you is uncomparable with any other feeling I have experienced on wattpad. I have got many friends who are so amazing, I have met amazing people who share the love for Science. I have met crazy readers and......more......

So thanking you all once again for this #1 rank which I know I don't deserve, I present you the next science fiction of mine which will continue the series-

THE SUPERNOVA

here's the cover-

and here's the blurb-

What will happen when the sun will go under supernova?

What will happen when the very guardian of our existence will turn into the reason of our extinction?

Will the human species continue to survive or fail to sustain its existence?

If yes....then how?

and for how long?

《《《《《《》》》》》》

The Supernova is the sequel of the book Gravity Falls which has got the highest rank#1 in Science Fiction. But you don't need to read GF to read this book, it has a recap that defines everything in a nutshell what happened earlier to Earth. Yes! the earth is not the same anymore. So be ready to get in the world that is beyond your imagination or something you never paid attention to.

This book has an independent plot. It is full of mystery, adventure, suspense and some undiscovered folds and ideas of science.

Released on 1st September 2016

I can't force you to read it but if you'll read, it will be highly appreciated. I promise it will be better and I will try to give my best shot with every new chapter.

And..........

You guys know I suck with formality.....so yeah!

Bye!
Keep Smiling!
See ya in The Supernova....
And btw....you can read my other books till then.....*hahahhaha*

Finally hit the COMPLETE button....on 28th August 2016.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!