Chapter 29.5

"My life is a
PERFECT Mess."
    - Benjamin Kilby

________________

Ben was looking at the scenario with his bloodshot eyes. His eyes narrated the wish to die of the intense fear they held. The heart beat was so fast that his rapid pulse rate was enough to tear his veins apart.

His left thumb pressed something. It was a tiny black mickey head made intentionally to merge in the surroundings so that no one could see it.

As soon as the button was pressed, something escaped from the tree standing beside Ben with the speed of a rocket. It was shining white laser net and as soon as it touched the thick skinned body of Wild Boar, they turned into ashes.

Nothing left of the creatures who were haunting him a second before- just dark black dust- just ash, only ash. They haven't got even time to yell for their life. Just in a matter of few nanoseconds, everything was lost.

When ash was no more than dust, the net flew back to its earlier position. Ben was looking at all of this with disbelief, how could something devastating be so simple.

It killed around twenty living souls and then camouflaged like nothing had happened. No one has the right to take away life. No one has the right to be so merciless. No one has the right to be so heartless. It's wrong, it's completely wrong. Ben thought while involuntary tears were running down his cheeks. His innocent mind was not being able to accept the reality that hell could fall so quick and vanish like an angel. He was feeling so broken at the reality of helplessness.

"I knew. It's him!" Louis whispered to himself and looked Aiz who nodded in approval. May be, he was thinking the same.

Aiz slowly went to Alrick and told him to bring Ben. "We must hurry up to Lia. It's worse than we thought."

This eerie situation was already difficult to understand and now this! Alrick simply nodded with confusion building up in his mind along with fear and realisation and he slowly walked to Ben.

When he got near that tree which has mickey head engraved on it, his mouth hung open. This mickey head is their sign. It's their secret sign that they used to mark their secret lab, secret location and secret weapons.  He turned back and Louis lazily nodded like somewhere he had expected it.

"Hey Champ! Let's go." Alrick said in order to get Ben's attention and sat near him. "You know what Ben it's not something new. Humans have been killing others for their survival. They have killed because they knew it was necessary to live. I know you are chosen because you're innocent but let me tell you, your innocent mind needs the realisation of Corruption. Life is a hell Ben, it's even better than that. In hell, you suffer because you have done wrong deeds but on Earth, you suffer because you have to do wrong deeds. It's inevitable. It's reality. It's the law of survival. You have to create your own destiny because Survival is the real truth."

_______________

A/N -

Sorry if this chapter is boring, confusing, messed or something like that.

My mind is completely blown now with anger and I don't know what to do. I am feeling so......helpless.

You know what....I have written a 3k word length chapter.....and......my brother was generous enough to tear the pages of my notebook. 😭😭😭😭😭

I was feeling like killing him then😡💀....and the only thing holding me was that devil's cute face. Hell! 👊👊👊

Aghhhh!

I don't know what to say. I'll just try to edit it whenever my mood will be fine.😞😞😞

Just one thing:

BEWARE OF YOUR LITTLE BROTHER.