Watch Out

*** Two Weeks Later***

Tatyonia P.O.V
The only thing I could think of is Christmas because it's tomorrow. Today the crew and I are going to the new house. I can't wait. Everybody is going to help us move everything in. Me and Stephen have slowly been drifting towards each other, but August is sweet too. He's like my best friend. I can tell him anything and he's just so understanding. At the end of the day I am going to have to choose. I just don't want to get hurt and I don't want either of them to be hurt either.
Anyway I woke up in an empty bed. I wonder where Stephen at because he's always right there when I wake up. I decided to get dress so I go in the bathroom and put on a white tee that says "ARMY", a pair of black leather pants, a camouflage button down shirt, a pair of black & white j's, and a my brown handbag. I also put on a gold necklace and a gold watch. I curled my hair my curler. I looked in the mirror and gave myself confidence. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. As I walk down stairs, I see Stephen kissing another girl. He stopped when I walked down the stairs.

S: T, it's not what it looks like.
T: It never is with you.
S: I'm sorry.
T: You always say that. Do me a favor and just leave me alone. You always told me that you'd always protect me. You're just like all these other heartless niggas.

He tried to pulled me towards him grabbing my arm, but I snatched it away.

T: DON'T TOUCH ME! Have a nice life.

I walk out the door with my pride. I'm tired of lies and people being fake. He always on dat sorry shit. I'm just tired of it. He always told me that he would always protect me. I'm just so stupid T believe it. I call the crew for them to come pick me up. In the meanwhile, I started walking. Ten minutes later, they pull up.

M: T, what you doing walking?
A: Yeah you know it ain't safe out here.
T: I don't wanna talk about it. Can we just go?
C: Hop in.

I sat in the back by August and Tootie. We pull up to this big house. It was huge.

T: Y'all sure this is the address.
J: Yep. Girl, this our new home.
M: What we waiting for then?

I walk in amazed. They gave me the biggest everything. I got this big bedroom, a big bathroom, and a big walk in closet. This house is magnificent. After looking around the house, the furniture truck came with our furniture. They put it where we want it and the crew and I put other things up. After 15 minutes of just chilling on my bed with August and watching TV, the house's door opens and in walked Stephen. The whole crew was in my room so we all stared at him. Great. This is just what I wanted.

S: What y'all staring at?
C: You Nigga.
S: T, can I talk to you in private?

Everyone looks over at me. What makes him think I want to talk to him?

T: What's so important that you got to say it privately? Go ahead tell us everything you have to say.
C: Damn.
J: Y'all let's go before a fight start.

Everyone left out the room except for me and Stephen.

S: I'm sorry.
T: Saying sorry isn't gonna fix it when you don't change or mean it.
S: But I do.
T: How would you feel if I started kissing August in front of you?
S: ....
T: That's what I thought. But it wouldn't be the same, would it?
S: No. Unlike y'all she's my girlfriend.
T: It's funny how you never mentioned her.
S: I never mentioned her because I never thought I'd fall for a girl like you.
T: And what's that supposed to mean?
S: I can show you better than I can tell you.

He tried to kiss me, but I ain't 'bout that kissing other girls when you got a girlfriend type shit. I pushed him back making him step back a little.

S: Did I put my hands on you?
T: No.
S: Okay, then. I'd expect to do the same.
T: You'd expect.

He really think I'm scared of him. This Nigga don' lost his mind.

T: Move. *pushing him back*
S: *steps back*
T: Why you feel like you own me and I can only be with you?
S: Because I help you when no one else would.
T: See that's where you're wrong. You offered to help me. I didn't beg you. I was doing mighty fine before I even knew you. Don't get it twisted. And why you keeping helping me anyway?
S: Cause I'm the only one who seems to care.
T: I ain't a charity case. One thing that my mom did teach before she passed is to be independent. I don't need you or ya money. Niggas like you let that money shit get to ya head. You think I'm just gonna cry and let it go, didn't you? I'm tired of crying over dumb shit. When you find the Stephen that I love, tell him to give me a call.

I walk out as Stephen just stood there swallowing what I just told him.

J: What just happened?
T: I just had to get a couple of things off my mind.

I went over to August and sat beside him tryna calm down. I just don't know where all these hatred came from. I never thought Stephen could be so rude and careless.

C: T, who do you wanna be with? August or Stephen?
T: What cha mean?
C: I mean one minute you're hugging all on Stephen and the next minute you're cuddling with A.
T: I don't want to be with anybody right now. I'm just stuck. It's like my life just froze.
J: Tell us what happened.
M: Yeah tell us.
T: So this morning I woke up and got dressed and all that beauty shit. Then I walk downstairs and see Stephen making out with this girl. We had a big argument and that's when y'all picked me up this morning.
A: Stephen really lost a beautiful girl.
M: Damn.
C: Did this girl happen to be brown skinned with brownish blackish hair?
T: Yeah.
C: Y'all need to watch out for her.
J: Why?
_______________________________________________________________________

Merry Christmas. I hope everyone have a jolly day and give and get a lot of presents. Remember that this holiday is about giving and appreciating everything you have and everyone.

There's a picture of the Stephen's girlfriend in the mm.