Make Up or Break Up

Tatyonia P.O.V
I woke up really early cause Chris busted in my room around 7:30. I really wasn't mad cause I couldn't really sleep. I was just watching TV and thinking.

Chris: T, you'll hold Royalty 'cause she won't stop crying and I ain't got no sleep.
Tatyonia: Of course. Gimme my baby.

As soon as he handed me lil' Royalty, she immediately stopped crying.

Chris: It was that easy?
Tatyonia: Yep. Now go get some rest. I got her.
Chris: Thanks. I owe you one.

Once he left, I tried rocking Royalty to sleep, but I guess she wasn't sleepy. I decided to let her watch Disney Junior to occupy her mind while I was on the phone wit' Stephen.

Stephen: What chu doing?
Tatyonia: Watching lil' Royalty.
Stephen: Ain't dat Chris's job?
Tatyonia: He was sleepy and she wouldn't stop crying.
Stephen: You gon' be a wonderful mother to our kids.
Tatyonia: Who said I wanted kids?
Stephen: You and me both.
Tatyonia: So you still comin' ova today or what?
Stephen: Yeah. My baby miss me?
Tatyonia: Nigga you know you miss me.
Stephen: Yeah I miss you.
Tatyonia: My brother callin' so I'll have to call you back.
Stephen: Ight. I'll see you when I get there. Love you.
Tatyonia: I love you too.

Once I hung up wit' Steph, I talked to my brother and I told him that I'll pick him up a lil' later.

Royalty: Aunty, I'm thirsty.
Tatyonia: Let's go get chu some juice then.

I picked her up and carried her on my hip as I walked to the kitchen. When I walked in the kitchen, I saw August lookin' restless. I really wanted an explanation of why he looked the way he did, but I was still a lil' mad.

Tatyonia: Royalty gimme your cup.
Royalty: Here you go.

I poured Royalty some juice into her sippy cup and I gave it to her. As I was walking out the kitchen, August finally said something.

August: Dayyuumm

I then realized that I had some booty shorts on. I knew he thought I didn't hear him, but I kept walking back to my room. When I went back to my room, I got a text.

Andrew: Dad bringing me in 45 minutes.
Tatyonia: Okay. I'll be waiting.

I decided to wait on him in living room, but first I got to put on some clothes. I quickly did all my hygiene. Then I got dressed. I put on a pair of red pants, a black tank, a black  advisory explicit content sweater, my red black & white j's, and red & black snapback with the Jordan logo on it. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked good. For my hair I flat ironed some parts since it was basically still flat ironed from yesterday. When I got done, I walked downstairs with Royalty. August was still standing still in the kitchen. I put on cartoons for Royalty and decided to make some breakfast for me and Royalty since I was hungry. I made some blueberry pancakes and bacon. I fixed me and Royalty a plate and we ate. I then noticed that August left out the kitchen, but I didn't pay too much attention to it. When I walked out the kitchen to the living room, I saw Andrew, my dad, and August sitting in the living room talking.

Tatyonia: Dad, what chu doing here?
Dad: I just came to drop Andrew off and this nice young man invited me in.
Tatyonia: Oh okay. I also wanted to apologize for telling you to go to hell yesterday. I was just holding in my feelings and everything, but it's just going to take time.
Dad: I understand. I went through the same thing with Andrew. I gotta get to work so I'll see y'all tomorrow. Nice meeting you August.
August: You too.
Andrew: Sis, ya look good.
Tatyonia: Thank ya.
Andrew: So who baby dis is 'cause it betta not be yours.
Tatyonia: Of course not. Dis my brotha baby. He upstairs sleep. Let's go up to my room.
Andrew: Or we could just chill down here with my nigga, August.
Tatyonia: Yeah whatever.
Andrew: So August whatchu been up to man?
August: Just staying outchea grinding.
Andrew: *laughs*
Tatyonia: And, you ready to meet my boyfriend?
Andrew: I thought August was yo' boyfriend.
Tatyonia: I thought we talked about dis yesterday.
August: So you saying I'm not good enough?
Tatyonia: I ain't say all dat.
August: Why you being so stubborn? Why you actin' like dat?
Andrew: Aye, y'all need to chill out before y'all start fighting. T, gimme my niece while y'all sit here and work out y'all problems. And y'all betta talk or both of y'all gettin' y'all asses beat.
Tatyonia: Bitch, please.
Andrew: What was dat?
Tatyonia: I said I love you.
Andrew: Whatever. Now talk.
Tatyonia: No, thank you. I just need to cool off.