We Meet Again

*** 3 Years Later ***
Tatyonia P.O.V
I'm back! It's been 3 years since I left the A to go to L.A. I did what I said about takin' care of Royalty. She's 3 years old now. She's at my brother's house wit' him and his girl. I'm a singer and model now. I haven't talked to any of the fam, but I have made a couple new friends that really get me. Their names are Brendon, Tra'Quandea, Bre, and Travie. Now I'm 5"7 and 20 years old. Of course I still got dat slim thick body. I do got dat money though. I'm livin' a good life.

Tra'Quandea P.O.V
Wassup, y'all? My name is Tra'Quandea. I know y'all like what kinda name dat is. Well y'all can call me Tra. Anyway, I'm brown skinned wit' black straight hair. I'm preferably skinny in some places, but thick in all the right places. I'm a singer wit' my girl, T. I'm 21 years old and 5"6. Yeah I know imma shawty, but I represent. I have a 1 year old daughter named Drizzy, but she's staying wit' my sister for two weeks since me and my girls Bre and T on a two week vacation here in Sacramento. The guys stayed back to chill wit' dey basketball team.

Bre P.O.V
What's goin' on y'all? It's ya girl Bre. My whole name is Breanna, but I don't like my name so people call me Bre. I'm 21 years old and I'm 5"7. I'm an actress, but I can sing a lil' bit. I'm light skin with black straight hair. I'm thick wit' a desire to find the right one. Me and the girls are on a vacation 'cause we got a couple jobs down here. I'm just hype to be down here to be honest. Plus everybody already know dat imma be turnt the fuck up.

Tatyonia P.O.V
"I don't know if I wanna go." I explained to the girls who kept begging to go to dis party dat is live tonight in a couple of hours. I'm really not in the mood to party, but of course dese girls not gon' stop asking til' I say yeah.

"Please go. Only dis time. If you don't like it, you can leave after stayin' for at least two hours. Pretty please wit' a cherry on top." Bre asked me sittin' on the bed next to me in our hotel room in my bedroom that we rented.

"Fine, but what am I gonna wear?" I asked 'cause they already know that when I walk in a party, I have to slay all these hoes and groupies. "Since you so tired, how 'bout you stay here and rest while we go shoppin'." Tra replied. I felt like they had somethin' goin' on 'cause they were acting funny, but I let it go since I was too tired to ask.

*****

I woke up to Tra and Bre shakin' me tryna wake me up. I looked at my phone to check the time. It was 7:30 and the party starts at 10:00. "T, you gotta get out of bed and get ready fa the party" Bre semi screamed to me. Once she left out my room, I got back in bed and woke up around 8:30. What I look like gettin' ready dat early. While gettin' out of bed, I stumbled ova a bad full of stuff.
I picked it up and saw clothes dat da girls wanted me to wear. It was a see through short, thigh length dress with only non see through parts here and there. They also put in red stilettos. Dese bitches crazy. Cute, but no. You got rapist niggas and shit out here.

I took a shower and put on a while crop top wit' the number 33 on the front, a pair of black joggers, and white & black Jordans. To accessorize the look, I added a gold watch, red rose earrings, and red lipstick. For my hair, I quickly curled my hair to give it a wavy natural look. Once I was done, I grabbed my keys to my car and my gold IPhone 6S. I walked out to the girls' room and saw them fully dress. As soon as we saw each other, we each complimented each other.

"Tra, you look like a sexy angel in dat dress." said Bre complimenting Tra's white dress. She also had on a pair of red heels and a couple accessories to set it off. Fa her hair, she curled the ends. Fa her makeup, she added a little mascara and a little concealer.

"You look good too. T, you rockin' dat outfit." Tra said to me. I thanked her and complimented Bre's outfit which was a black laced dress with black pumps to go with it. She left her hair how it naturally is which is straight and added a couple of accessories. She went with a smokey eye effect and added a little eye shadow.