Trust Me

August P.O.V
I woke up dis mornin' on the damn floor. Dem two girls gotta be the wildest sleepers I eva seen. Aubrey looks so much like T. I got up off the floor and tried to leave the room quietly, but I fell causing Aubrey to wake up. "Auggie, are you leaving me?" She asked. I turned back around and went to pick her up. I walked to the kitchen. "Of course I wasn't goin' to leave my princess." I said cheering her up. "Sure, you weren't." She said sarcastically. "I'm hungry." She complained. "Me too." I agreed. "Well, getcho big self up and go fix me some food witcha greedy self." She said wot' a whole lot of sass. "Go fix ya ownself so!e to eat, Ms.Diva." I said tryna give her some sass.

"Please, I thought I was your princess." She said givin' me the puppy dog eyes. She then started cryin'. "Don't cry. You are Daddy's princess." I said. Some 'bout dat sentence didn't sound right. I repeated the sentence. Don't Cry. You are Daddy's princess. Daddy. I called myself her daddy. T gon' kill my ass if she call me daddy in front of her. What am I suppose to do now? I can't tell her that I don't wanna be her father. And I sho' can't tell her the truth. "So are you gonna sit there and daydream or are ya gonna fix me some food?" She asked. "If ya go get dress real quick and go getcho mommy's keys, I'll take you shoppin' and buy ya some food." I said knowing she would know where T keeps her keys at.

Once Brey bought me the keys downstairs fully dressed, she hopped in the backseat while I sat in the driver's seat. I made sure she had her seatbelt buckled cause T would murder my ass if I eva hurt Brey. I stopped by Waffle House to get us some breakfast first. Dat girl can eat. She can eat just as much as I can and that's sayin' a lot cause ya nigga always be in the damn kitchen. Afta we finished our breakfast, I drove straight to the mall. I bought her some tinted shades and a hat to wear as disguise. I ended up buyin' her 10 pairs of Jordan's, 5 pairs of KDs, a pair of Lebrons, a pair of Roses, 5 pairs of Nike's, and 3 pairs of Adidas. I also bought her some jewelry and an outfit fa each pair of shoes.

After I bought all her clothes and shoes, I saw a fye pair of the new Jordan's that would look great on T. They were only $999, so I got dem customized wit' her initial on it. Once I was completely done shoppin', I put all the bags in the trunk of the car. "You wanna get some ice cream before we go back home?" I asked Brey look in the mirror at her in the car. "Yas." She cheered in the backseat. "Daddy, turn dat up. Dat's my bae." She said referring to Chris Brown's song Fine China. "What ya think about meetin' him lata on today?" I asked. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm gonna meet my bae." She said goin' all fangirl and shit on me. Once I bought all of us some food and ice cream, I headed back to T's house.

Tatyonia P.O.V
I woke up around 12:30. Y'all probably like "Damn. She sleep fa a long ass time." Well y'all right cause I usually get up even lata den dis on some days when I don't have to work. I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. I felt the bed beside me expectin' Brey to be dere, but she wasn't. I jumped out of bed. This can't be happenin' again. I checked the kitchen. No Aubrey. The bathroom. No Aubrey. I walked in every bedroom in the house. No Aubrey. I walked in the livin' room and picked up my phone to call the police. As I was about to state the emergency, August and Aubrey walked in wit' bags in their hands. I immediately hung up the phone quickly pulled Aubrey gently ova to me.

I pulled up the sleeve and pants legs of her shirt and pants to check fa scars or scratches. None. "Aubrey, why don't ya go upstairs and put up all dis stuff?" I said. She ran upstairs to her bedroom. "Don't you eva take my daughter away from me." I said gettin' angry. "I just took her shoppin'. T, chill out. I was gonna wake you, but you were sleepin' so well dat I didn't wanna wake you up." He said tryin' to calm me down. "I think you should just leave because I don't wanna ya to hurt me or my daughter." I said feelin' tears come down my face. "You really think I would hurt you or dat beautiful lil' girl in dere? What really hurts me worst is the fact that you don't trust me." He said before walkin' out the door.