Trust Me Part Two

Tatyonia P.O.V

I quickly changed into a pair black and white joggers, a white tank, and a pair of white fuzzy socks. I then heard my stomach growl. I guess I have been so focused and all ova the place dat I barely ate all day. I started to make me a sub sandwich, a strawberry pineapple smoothie, and a fruit salad on the side.

"T. Make me some while ya at it." Tootie said comin' down the stairs. I just looked looked at her like she had two heads.

"You got two hands and feet." I said snapping on ha. "Pleaseee." She begged. I blowed my breath and started making her food too. I looked at Tootie while she found some on TV.

"Tootie, don't ya wanna learn how to make ya own food so when ya move out, ya won't have to eat out all the time." I said blending the fruits and other ingredients to make our smoothies.

"Who said I was movin' out?" She asked before laughing. Dat guh some else, but she mean well. "Dis my last time cooking for ya too." I told her. "Child please. You know dats a damn lie. You said dat last time." She said not taking her eyes off the TV screen. I just cut my eyes at her before ignoring her.

"T! C'mere!" Tootie yelled from the livin' room as I was putting everything on a plate and the smoothies in two glasses. I brought Tootie hers as I went to see what she wanted. "What's got you so hype?" I asked her sitting beside her on the couch. I directed my focus to her phone screen and read the message out loud.

"Are you a female who likes to dance and loves competition? If so, the Club of Diamonds will be having stand battles where you along with a minimum of two other people will compete against another group. If you're interested, call 1-800-435-2267 to get a spot to compete. The first 25 callers/groups will audition on a given date to find out with they will be 1 of the 16 groups competing on Saturdays at the Club. Good Luck!" I read.

"We should enter." Tootie suggested. "Just because you can dance, doesn't mean I can." I stated. "Don't even try dat, ya know ya was on dat dance line team in high school." She stated. Indeed she was right, but still how could we compete with people that may be almost experts in dancing.

"Even if I chose to do it, who's gon' be the three person in the gro (GCO)" I said before getting cut off by the doorbell being rung. "I'll get it." Tootie said before getting up. I walked back in the kitchen because I left my phone in dere.

Tootie P.O.V

I opened the door knowing it was the guys. There stood Trey holding a sleep Ni Ni and August holding a sleep Aubrey. "What did y'all do to my poor babies?" I asked kissing Ni Ni and Brey on the cheek. "Y'all come on in." I said inviting them in cause I know they getting tired of holding them. As we all walked back into the living room, T was just comin' out the kitchen. Her and A just locked eyes.

"Trey, why don't I go show ya Ni Ni's room?" I said taking her from him. "Ya go head, I actually wanna chill down here cuz I'm kind of tired and (GCO)" Trey said before gettin' interrupted by me clearing my throat signaling fa him to come on. Dat nigga can't take a hint fa shit.

"Oooooo." He said still sitting on the couch as he realized what I was tryna do. "Baby, bring yo' slow ass on." I said walking in front of Trey to Ni Ni's room.

Tatyonia P.O.V

Tootie think she slick, but I ain't stupid. I know exactly what she was tryna do. Trey so gave it away cuz he actin' all slow and shit. As I was about to say something, August said, "Before you yell at me fa taking Aubrey out, I just wanted to say dat Kayla told me it would be fine and really sorry. I'll just leave when Trey come back up here." He said. I just couldn't help, but laugh. "What's so funny?" He asked sittin' down still holding Aubrey.

"You. I just wanted to apologize to ya fa yelling at cha earlier. I don't know what came ova me, but I ain't mean to make ya mad cuz you've been nun but a good caring person to me." I told him.
After I was finished, he looked so taken back by my response. "T, are ya sick or some cuz ya neva say how ya feel to a nigga?" He asked.

"No." I said making my attitude come out. "Aye, don't shut me out. I like dis otha side of you." He said rubbing my thigh. I just looked at him while biting my bottom lip. I could feel his touch intensify so I said, "I didn't mean to keep making ya hold my daughter." He stood up like me and whispered, "It's cool, baby." His lips brushed against my ear as he spoke. The way he said baby just did sum to me.

"I'll show ya where her room is." I said. I walked with him following me. I lead him up the stairs down the hall right across from my bedroom. "Nice room." He said referring to the theme which was the music. She had her favorite artists painted on the wall which was Chris, Trey, August, Beyonce, Rihanna, Ciara, and many more. She a music addict just like me.

We walked back down the stairs to the living room and saw Tootie and Trey chillin' on the couch. August joined them, but sat on a different couch while I went to get my food from out the microwave. I walked back into the living room and sat next to August. Dis nigga couldn't stop eyeing my food fa shit.

"August, staring ain't nice." I said while leaning on him and stuff.
"Well I wouldn't have to stare if ya just give me a taste." He whispered in my ear. "Here." I said holding up my sandwich. "Nah, I don't want a taste of dat. I want a taste of some else." He whispered in my ear sending a chill down my spine.

As I sipped my strawberry pineapple smoothie, August asked fa some so I gave him some. "I know what else taste like pineapples." He said with a smirk on his face.

He wanna play these flirting games, well let the games began cuz two can play at dat.

I'm back,y'all. I know that I practically abandoned y'all but I wasn't feeling the story like that, but I'm back. - Ty

Did anybody catch the NBA Championship Game 1 tonight against the Cleveland Cavaliers and my team the Golden State Warriors? We won 104 to 89!