Going steady

{Shane's POV}
I woke up with my head on Joeys chest. I just sat there and watched him sleep. He was so handsome and he had the cutest little snore. All of a sudden I heard my phone ring. What the hell does this Bitch want.

Shane: what the fuck do you want?
I asked her in the rudest voice possible.

Lisa: Shane, I miss you please come back to me baby!
She said with a raspy voice, like she'd been crying.

Shane: no Lisa I'm sorry, I love Joey and I'm gay. How about you go fuck sawyer and the whole YouTube community you fucking slut!
I hung up the phone then Joey was smirking in his "sleep" I knew he was awake and I knew he heard the whole thing.

Shane: Joey wake up I know you're awake.

Joey: well I really like what you said to Lisa but I'm also worried Shaney.
He said in such a sad tone.

Shane: about what. She can't do anything to us Joey and I love you to much to let her hurt you.

Joey: Shane but I think Lisa is crazy. What if she threatens our lives and our relationship?

Shane: Joey listen to me, baby I won't Let her hurt you. I want you to promise me something okay?

Joey: What?

Shane: Joey promise me that you'll always love and trust me. And that you'll never be scared because you know that I love you.

Joey: I promise Shaney.

{Joeys POV}
Shane leaned in and kissed me. I pulled at the collar on his shirt to make the kiss more intense. We broke the kiss to catch our breaths.

Shane: Joey I love you.

Joey: I love you too.

Shane: Go shower boy I'm taking you out today. And don't ask where we are going!

Joey: only if you shower with me

Shane: Joey you've become really dirty and no go shower.
I threw my hands up and said

Joey: ugh your no fun.
After I got outta the shower and dressed Shane was already rushing me out of the door. I wonder where he could be taking me.

{Shane's POV}

Joey: Shane where in the world are you taking me?

Shane: it's a surprise Joey so don't ask me anymore.
I pecked him on lips then we got into the car. I drove around in circles to get Joey a little mad and then we soon arrived at his favorite restaurant.

Joey: Shane oh my gosh I freakin love this place!

Shane: I know Joey that's why I brought you here.
I lightly chuckled to myself.
After Joey ordered his food his drink arrived. He wasn't ready for what he was going to see!

{Joeys POV}

When I ordered my drink I noticed something shiny sitting at the bottom. I covered my mouth and I started crying with happiness.

Shane: "Joey this is a promise ring, "he said as he pulled it out the glass.
----------you thought it was a wedding ring----
"And Joey with this ring I want you to promise me that you will love me forever. And we will always be here for each other no matter what happens". He was saying all of this while slipping it onto my finger, I couldn't believe this.

Joey: "Shane I love you so much and yes I promise, I promise, I promise." I was so excited because right there in front of me, was my true love.

------------------Authors Note-----------------
Hello, it's me. Okay well I kinda feel like things are moving a little too fast so things will be slower in the next chapter with Joey and Shane. Lisa is coming back to do some crazy shit so be prepared! I am going to add some more youtubers into the story just wait on it. Christmas is in thirty minutes and I can't sleep!!!!! So I'm just going to write more. I'll be updating only three times tomorrow because I will be at the beach Sooo......#floridalife. Anyways I love you guys and I hope you are liking this story. If there is anything you want me to add or do something different just tell me.
~bye<3