#WeddingLife

MSKWJBSNSOSLWL JANIEL WAS OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED❤💛💚💙💜😱😲. Anyways heres that wedding you wanted.
------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day and i was so freaking scared. Meghan-san came to help me get prepared for the wedding. I was such a sweaty mess.

Joey: Meghan I'm so freaking scared!

Meghan: Joey, Shane is most likely more scared than you are. Relax it's your big day!
I heard the church bells ring and I knew that it was time to walk down the aisle. I straightened my tux one more time and went to the door with Meghan. I pushed the two huge doors and right in front of me was the most beautiful man ever.

{Shane's POV}

Joey opened the doors and I couldn't help but stare. The music was playing as Joey walked down the aisle. He looks at me and mouthed "Holy Shit!" He finally made it up to where I was and we stood there. In this moment holding hands. The pastor said all of his dumb shit and it was time for the vows.

Joey: I have no idea where to start. Shane you are the love of my life and I don't know what I would do without you. Without you I'd be nothing because your my everything. You keep me going and going everyday and I'm so grateful that I get to have you. I love you to the moon and back. Hell, even further than that. I love you with all my heart. And I am the happiest person alive to be marrying you.
I could feel the tears coming in my eyes and I couldn't fight them back. He started crying and I knew that it was my turn.

Shane: I'm just going to say it now. I didn't want to write some bullshit vow so everything that I say is coming from the heart. Joey, I love you and I don't how many times I'll say but I love you so much. You've helped me through everything and I'm so happy to have met you. From the first time that I saw you, I knew that you were the one for me. I hope that we can be together forever. And just like you said? Without you, I'd be nothing. Without you.......I wouldn't know what love is.
We slid the rings onto each other's fingers and the pastor the words. I grabbed cupped Joey's cheeks and we pressed our lips together. Everyone was cheering and it was all so exciting.

Joey: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
He yelled over all of the noise. He grabbed my hand and we made our way to the limo outside. This was it. This was the start of my new life!

--------------authors note--------------

I'm so sorry for such a short chapter but YAYYY! Here is the chapter. I'll be updating the other books later today i hope. I also wanted to say how sad I am that shoey is just being forgotten and dropped. OUR SHIP WILL NEVER SINK OK PEOPLE! I love Janiel but shoey was my first baby! Anyways I love you guys and yeah!

~Leyla<3
(Who gives two shits about errors? JANIEL! DAMN DANIEL)