**** Cloud 9 **** ~smut~

{Joeys POV}

I was depressed for about a week because of the whole Tyler thing. Shane has tried to make me happy, he'd take me out, call me cute name but nothing was working.

Shane: Joey you need to talk to me. I hate seeing you like this. Seriously.

Joey: Shane I'm sorry. I know you're. worried about me. I've actually been feeling better. I feel really disgusting. I was saving myself for you and Tyler took that away from me.

Shane: I'm glad that your okay now. It'll still be special I'm giving myself to you and you are still kind of giving yourself to me.
Shane always knows how to make me feel better. That's one of the reasons I love him.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek. I needed more from Shane. I want him, all of him. I pulled his arm and he spun back around. I kissed him on the lips. The kiss was deep. I pulled at the collar of his shirt and he knew what I wanted to do. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waste.

Shane: Joey -we don't- have -to do this.
He said in between kisses.

Joey: Shane I want you. Now. I want you and only you.
He finally made his way into the bedroom. He threw me onto the bed and hovered over me. He placed love bites on my neck and found my sweet spot.

Joey: Shane hurry up your being a tease!

{ Shane's POV }
I never knew Joey could be this fisty. In a matter of time we were both completely undressed.

Joey: Shane no way let me top. Your too big.

Shane: Is the little Joey scared?

Joey: Okay, let's go hurry up I can't wait any longer.
I had to go in dry because Joey of course didn't have any lube or condoms.

Joey: Holy Shit!
Joey was moaning uncontrollably. He was also very loud. I started laughing.

Joey: What are you laughing at?

Shane: Your moaning like crazy.

Joey: Shane faster! I'm almost there.
He was using one hand to claw down my back. Thats gonna leave marks. And one hand was pulling ferociously at my hair. He finally reached his climax. I pulled out and came on his chest.

Joey: I'm tired.
He was breathing heavily. I gave myself a pat on the back. Then all of a sudden I hear banging on the door. I jump up and grab clothes.

Shane: I'm coming, I'm coming!
I opened the door and this face surprised me.

Shane: Lisa?

Lisa: Shane I came here to tell you that I'm not gonna give up on us whether you like it or not!
She pushed me into the house and shut the door.

Lisa: Shane I want you to want me. Forever.
She was forcing her tongue down my throat I tried pushing her off. I saw Joey with a vase in his hand ready to hit Lisa. SMASH. She fell to the floor.

Joey: whoa.

Shane: thank you. How the hell did she even find us?

Joey: ummmmm......... She wanted to visit us really bad and I may or May not have told her our address.

Shane: tie her up.

Joey: WHAT?!?!?

Shane: Just do it. She might do something crazy in the middle of the night.

Joey: You know what's really funny?

Shane: what?

Joey: We went from sex, to knocking someone out, and now we are tying her up. Isn't this the dream life?
I chuckled lightly to myself. We put Lisa into the pantry and locked to door.

Joey: I think we should be good for the night.

Shane: yeah let's go to bed.

-------------authors note---------------
Guys I promise you, this chapter was an accident. Some of you know that I updated a couple hours ago, unfortunately wattpad decided "let's delete all of this hard work" so this is fresh from the brain. I don't remember what I wrote. When I went to my book I falcepalmed myself so hard. The next chapter will be at least 15-20 pages. Depends on if I get caught in school. #worstnightever. Love you guys goodnight.

~leyla<3