Jail Time?

{ Shane's POV }

I couldn't believe what I saw. Joey just killed Daniel and shot Lisa! I screamed then all of a sudden Joey passes out. I saw Lisa coughing up blood, sirens were going off and I couldn't help but scream. Two men burst through the door and untied me.

Officer: Sir we need to ask you some questions. Come with us.
The last I saw before getting into the cop car was Joey being wheeled into the ambulance. A couple minutes later we arrived at the police station. They took me into what seemed to be a conference room.

Officer: Sir. Excuse me.

Shane: Yes?

Officer: Do you mind explaining how all of this happened?
I told them about our past relationships and how we were now enemies with Daniel and Lisa. I told them everything I could remember.

Officer: I am truly sorry that you had to experience such a traumatic event like this.

Shane: thank you.
I couldn't go home because it was now a crime scene. The kind police officer took me to my mothers house, she moved to New York a couple weeks after me and Joey. Of course I made a video explaining what was going on with Joey.

Therese: Shane come downstairs! There he was again. I didn't mind the police officer stopping by it's just really late.

Officer: Um Shane, Joey is going to have to stay in jail for a little while longer.

Shane: I honestly don't understand why, he shot Daniel in self defense. Lisa isn't dead so i don't understand.

Officer: Joey was carrying an unlicensed weapon. It will only be a week that he is in there. If you want him out, his bail is $1,500.

Shane: Am I allowed to visit him during his incarceration?

Officer: Yes only on Wednesdays, Sundays, and Mondays.

Shane: Okay thank you for informing me. Have a safe night. Before he could say another word i shut the door in his face. Why the fuck would they put my poor little Joey in jail? Thank goodness today is Friday, two more days Shane until you can see his face. Two more dreadful days.

Theresa: Shane what was that about?

Shane: Joey is in jail mom. And he won't be out until next Friday.

Theresa: Oh, honey I'm sorry.
I went up to my room and slammed the door. I threw myself onto my bed face down and cried myself to a soothing sleep.

{ Joeys POV }

It's my second day in this hell hole! I don't belong in here and I miss Shane. I cried all night last night thinking of his soft lips and big blue eyes. Just as I was getting deeper in my thoughts about Shane the officer opened my cell.

Officer: Graceffa! Your getting outta here. Collect your things from the front desk.

Joey: Umm, thank you have a nice day.
Who the fuck bailed me out? I was supposed to be in here until Friday. I collected my things from the desk and when I walked outside I saw Lisa. In a wheel chair with a welcome back balloon.

Joey: Did you bail me out?

Lisa: It's the least I could do for you and Shane.

Joey: Did I paralyze you? I'm sorry i shouldn't have shot you I should've just shot Daniel lis-
She cut me off from my rambling mess of words.

Lisa: Joey don't worry. I actually deserve this. I should be the one who's sorry. And calm down I can still walk I'm just in this so my back won't hurt. I've been standing here forever, I got my wheel chair.

Joey: who drove you here?

Lisa: Sawyer.

Joey: Are you guys like together or was that a one time thing.

Lisa: we are a couple. Now do you want to see Shane or not?

Joey: YES LETS GO!
We drove away from that horrid place. The ride to go Shane wasn't even that long. We pulled up to house. Theresa opened the door with a huge smile on her face.

Theresa: Joey I am so glad you're back. He was a total mess without you!

Joey: Aww thank you, is Shane awake?

Theresa: No honey he's still asleep.
I told Lisa and sawyer to come inside. They followed me up to Shane's bedroom.

Joey: Go hide in the closet while I explain some stuff then you can come out.
They went to the closet and closed the door. I walked over to Shane. He looked so beautiful.

Joey: Shane wake up. NOW!
I started shaking him. He rolled over an opened his eyes. He looked shocked. Tears started to come down his cheeks. He immediately sat and kissed me. I pulled away after a couple seconds.

Shane: Joey how the hell are you out of jail?

Joey: um, someone bailed me out.

Shane: Who? Tell me so I can thank them.

Joey: You aren't going to be exactly happy with who bailed me out.
He had a very annoyed face because he could tell I was stalling.

Shane: Joseph Michael Graceffa. Tell me now.

Joey: Lisa.
That's when he heard shifting around in the closet.

Shane: Is she in there?

Joey: Maybe. Or maybe not.
He stood up and walked towards the closet. He opened it and just stood there.

Lisa/Sawyer: Hey.....buddy. Hey.

Shane: you can come out now.

Lisa: I'm sorry Shane. For everything. I've put you and Joey through absolute hell. So I've decided I'm moving to Florida. So you won't have to worry about me anymore. I hope that you two have a good life and a happily ever after.
And with that her and sawyer left. Shane still had tears in his eyes. But they were glowing.

Shane: We. Are. Free.

Joey: what?

Shane: Lisa is gone, Tyler is in jail for life, Daniel is dead. There is nobody to worry about!

Joey: yeah I guess so.

Shane: well I'm hungry......

Joey: Do you want me to go get take out?

Shane: Yess pleaseeee?

Joey: fine. I'll be right back. Bye I love you.

Shane: I love you too.
I got into my car and started driving. I was about half way there when I was sitting at a red light. It turned green and I started driving across the street. I saw a huge flash then I felt a blow to my head.

-------------authors note--------------
I'm sorry that this whole chapter was kind of in joeys POV a lot. Also I don't really know where this book is going so yeah. For your information no, Joey will not die but something surprising will happen. I do have another book so if you wanna check that out you can. Also I have a new YouTube channel called leyah and alida. I filmed a vlog today so I should be uploading my first vid tomorrow. I love you Guys. Goodnight.
~leyla (I'm tired I'll fix spelling errors later)