Thats what you get!

{Shane's POV} (a pic of me. OMG!)
Joey explained what was going on between him and Daniel last night. It's 2:45 am and I'm up thinking. All of a sudden joeys phone goes off, of course being the boyfriend I am, I answer it. It's fucking Daniel.

Daniel: Hey Joey I want you and need you NOW!

Shane/pretending to be Joey: ok baby come over to my house, Shane is out for his movie. The door is unlocked.
I tried to keep my voice in a seductive tone.

Daniel: Someone's ready to see me. I'll be there in 5 minutes.
I hung up the phone and got ready for Daniel. I put on some rings under the glove that I was wearing. I dressed In all black and hid behind the door. I heard a car pull up.

Daniel: Baby? Joey-Bear come on out!
I rushed from behind the door and hit Daniel straight in the jaw. He fell to the ground holding his face.

Shane: You shouldn't really fuck with Joey........unless you wanna fuck with me!
I kicked him in his crotch and he let out a whine. He got up and stared at me.

Daniel: Joey will be mine no matter what you try to do!
He wiped the blood from his mouth. He took a swing but I caught his arm, I twisted it around his back and got close to his ear.

Shane: I swear if you touch him, I will rip your balls off and shove them down your throat!

Daniel: O-Okay Shane. Please, just please don't hurt me.

Shane: Don't you think that's what Joey was thinking when you were hurting him? Huh? You're a pathetic ass piece of shit. I hope you die in fucking hell!!
All of a sudden I heard footsteps coming from downstairs.

Joey: SHANE STOP.

Shane: Why should I? He tortured you!

Joey: Doing this makes you no better than him. Shane pleas let him go.
I let go of Daniel. He was shaking, his face covered in blood. I can't believe I did this.

Joey: Daniel please the get fuck out of our house and our lives.
Daniel got up and walked out of the door. I fell to the ground and started to cry.

Shane: Joey I can't believe I did that I'm so so so so sorry!

Joey: Shane you did it for a good reason, you did it for me and I love that you stick up for me. But beating him up doesn't make you better than him.

Shane: I know.
Me and Joey soon went back to bed. I got a couple hours of sleep. I woke to the smell of bacon! Yass food is my life, I immediately ran downstairs and into the kitchen.

Joey: Hey I made you some breakfast.

Shane: thank you baby.
I grabbed a plate and sat on the couch. Me and Joey spent the morning watching reruns of big brother.

Joey: Shane do you wanna go to time square?

Shane: Joeyyyy. Too many people though.

Joey: Come on Shane. We're in New York. Let's have some fun.

Shane: Ok, ok let's go. Go get dressed!
Joey got ready in less than four minutes. He was wearing a fitted white-T and salmon shorts. His was to die for. He looked so good, I couldn't believe out of all people he wanted to be with me. We got into the car and headed out to time square.

{ Daniels POV }

Shane thinks that he'll get away with this! Joey is mine. He will always be mine. I'll get Lisa to help me........Shane will be hers and Joey will be mine.

Lisa: Hey Daniel why are you calling me?

Daniel: Are you still in love with shane?

Lisa: Yes. You know that I'll always be in love with him.

Daniel: well how about you help me get Joey and I'll help you get Shane?

Lisa: But I promised I wouldn't mess with Joey or Shane anymore.

Daniel: Lisa we aren't messing with them........we are just getting what was ours.

Lisa: Okay Daniel let's meet up at my house in an hour. Ok?

Daniel: alright I'm on my way.
I drove to Lisa's house. I walked up to the door and she immediately opened the door.

Lisa: Okay what's your plan?

Daniel: I made a fake instagram yesterday. Joey just posted that him and shane are going to time square. We need to drive over there now and hide in the house. You hide in the bedroom closet and I'll hide in the kitchen. Got it?

Lisa: Whatever let's do this.
We got into my car and drove to their house. We parked two blocks away so we wouldn't be seen.

Lisa: How the fuck are we going to get in?

Daniel: Shut up. I know what I'm found!
She followed me to the back door. I picked the lock and we went into the house.

Daniel: Okay, when they pull up to the house that's when we go and hide. I will run from the kitchen and get shane. You come downstairs and get Joey.

Lisa: Got it!

{ Joey's POV }

Me and shane had a lot of fun in time square. We went shopping and everything. I feel like everything is going well, today was a great day. Me and shane are finally going to head home after our very long day.

Shane: I am so tired! I'm actually glad I did get out today.

Joey: Good. I'm actually tired too, are we almost home? This has been the longest car ride in all of history.

Shane: It's only been twenty minutes and we are pulling in now.
Me and shane got out of the car and walked to the door. As soon as shane stepped inside we saw Lisa running towards us. She jumped on shane and started tying him up. Then Daniel started running after me! I ran upstairs to our bedroom and locked the door. I grabbed my gun and loaded it up. I heard Daniel go back downstairs.

Daniel: Fucking Bitch! Lisa get shane in the closet!

I opened the door and went downstairs. I saw his face...... Then I pulled it. I pulled the trigger and shot Daniel in his head. Lisa tried to run but I shot her in the back. All of a sudden I heard shane scream, then everything went black.

--------------- Authors Note------------
Hahaha! A freaking cliff hanger wooohoooo! This chapter is so crazy. Who would have thought of Joey graceffa shooting someone? Anyways I'm proud to announce that I am starting a new book! I'll start it February because I wanted to make pre-chapters so I wouldn't have to write that much. Sorry about not updating earlier. I was in a car for 3 hours going to visit my brother. Anyways I love you guys, goodnight!

~Leyla