Don't Leave Me Yet..

{ Shane's POV }

It's been an hour since Joey had left to get our food. What the hell was taking him so long? I heard a knock at the door, that must be Joey. I open the door and a police officer is standing there with his hat in his hands.

Officer: Are you Shane Dawson?

Shane: Yes I am. Is there a problem.

Officer: Your boyfriend Joey Graceffa has gotten into a horrible car crash. He's in the ICU right now.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now. As soon as everything starts to go right, it goes wrong! I fell down to my knees and started to cry. The officer whispered an "I'm sorry" before he turned around and left. I got up and grabbed my keys. I was a hot mess. When I got to the emergency room I ran to the receptionist desk.

Shane: WHERE IS JOEY GRACEFFA?

Receptionist: Sir I need you to calm down. The patient is in the intensive care unit right now. He's in very bad condition.

Shane: Can I please see him?

Receptionist: What is your relation to the patient?

Shane: Boyfriend.
She looked at me and sighed. She mumbled under her breath "what the fuck is wrong with you people".

Shane: Look you dumb bitch I don't give a flying fuck if you thinks it's disgusting and I don't need help! Tell me the fucking room number before I snap your neck!
She looked scared and started to frantically search for joeys room number.

Receptionist: The room number is F-226.
I sprinted to the elevator and pressed the button. It was taking to long I just wanted to see Joey. The doors opened and I went inside. Tears were still running down my face as exited the elavator.

Shane: 224, 225, F-226!
I opened the door and saw the worst thing. Joey was laying In the hospital bed barely breathing with a huge cut on the left side of his face. I grabbed a chair and pulled it towards Joey.

Shane: Baby please wake up. I love you do you hear me? God dammit I love you so fucking much. It's not time for you to leave this world. I don't want to live in a world without you. Please Joey.....wake the hell up!
I kissed his soft lips and his heart monitor started to beep faster.

{ Joeys POV }

I wanted to kiss Shane back but I was frozen. My heart started to race when his lips landed onto mine. I started to groan and move my hand to let him know that I was awake.

Shane: Oh my gosh Joey your awake! You scared me so much!
He wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss me again. I opened my eyes and saw his beautiful blue eyes.

Joey: I-I.....I lov-e Y-you.
I managed to get out those three words. He started to cry and put his head onto my shoulder whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I tried my hardest to scoot over so he could lay down. He got into the bed laying his head into my chest. We fell asleep holding each like nothing else mattered in the world.

{ Shane's POV }

I woke up to Joey untangling his legs from mine. I opened my eyes and saw him sitting up.

Shane: Where are you going Joey?

Joey: I'm trying to go to the bathroom but my head hurts so much!
I got up and got him a pain pill from the little table. He got some water and swallowed the pill.

Shane: Better?

Joey: Yeah I'm feeling alright.
He got up and walked to the bathroom. It would be our four Month anniversary and I wanted to get Joey something special. He walked out of the bathroom and laid back down with me.

Joey: Tomorrow is our four month anniversary.

Shane: I know. It's been so long. I have tomorrow all planned out for us.

Joey: But Shane I didn't get you anything yet!

Shane: Joey you're the king. You aren't supposed to do anything tomorrow but enjoy the day.

Joey: Fine but I'm still getting you something!
The doctor walked into the hospital room and had a smile on her face.

Doctor: Joey I am glad to see that you are awake. You will be able to leave in a couple more hours. We just need to run a few more test. How could something bad Happen to a hottie like you?
I started to get really mad. She was flirting with my fucking boyfriend!

Shane: It isn't professional to flirt with a patient.

Doctor: Excuse me but could you maybe mind your business?

{ Joey's POV }

Shane was starting to get pissed off at the doctor. She was really trying her hardest to flirt with me. Shane was super red so I grabbed his face and kissed him.

Joey: Oh I'm so sorry. I have a boyfriend.

Shane: Yeah this, right here is mine.
Shane slid his hand to my thigh and squeezed my croch. I gasped and moved his hand away. The doctor started to blush out of embarrassment.

Doctor: I'm very sorry. I'll leave you two alone.
She walked out of the room and Shane burst Into a fit of laughter. I couldn't help but laugh myself.

Shane: I love you so freaking much.

Joey: I don't know if I feel the same. I think I love chicken a little more than you.
He playfully hit me and played mad.

Shane: Fine go live with your chicken. Somebody won't be going on an adventure tomorrow!

Joey: I'm sowwy.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek. We laid back down and about an hour later had to go get tested. They did blood work and some exercises. When I came back Shane had gathered my stuff.

Shane: Go change, we need to leave now if we want to get to the special place early.

Joey: Alright. Please give me a hint on where we're going please!

Shane: No it's a surprise okay. Now go change.
I went to change in the bathroom. When I came out Shane was gone. There was huge bouquet of red roses with a not on the side. Dear Joey, If you want to go on this trip, you have to go on a little scavenger hunt. So your first place is home. Go into the house and check the top right cabinet in the kitchen. I love you go have fun!

Joey: Well, let the fun begin!
I called an uber because my car was of course totaled. When I got to the house, I ran inside and searched through the cabinet. I found.........

--------------authors note-------------

HAHA. A fucking cliff hanger! So...how's your day going? Well I'm super excited to say I HAVE RECORDED MY FIRST VLOG!!!! I am editing my video right now plus I'm still trying to get the hang of editing. Anyways I hope you guys are liking the book! I love you and your beautiful faces! Bye.

~leyla<3
( fuck spelling errors I'll fix it later )