What's The Worst That Could Happen?

{Joeys POV}

Joey: Shane wake up.
I was shaking him so he could wake up faster.

Shane: What the hell Joey what time is it?

Joey: It's 10:00am so get up NOW!
I had Lisa downstairs so Shane and her could talk.

Shane: Joey I'm up I'm gonna get dressed.

Joey: Okay hurry up.
After he was done, he came downstairs and when he saw Lisa he immediately turned around and went back upstairs.

Joey: Shane get out here she needs to talk to you.
He finally came downstairs and sat next to me with his hand in mine.

Lisa: Shane and Joey I'm really sorry for threatening you guys. Shane was my true love and when he went to you I lost all hope and the thought of you guys together drove me insane.

Shane: I accept your apology. Joey?

In all honesty I wanted to just punch her in the throat but I knew what she was going through.

Joey: Lisa I accept your apology too. And I wanna say thank you.

Lisa: For what?

Joey: For letting me hold on to the most wonderful man in the entire universe.

Lisa: your welcome. Hey, i gotta get going I'm supposed to meet up with Ingrid for a collab. I'll see you guys later.

Shane/Joey: Bye!

After she left Shane looked at me with a "what the hell just happened face"

Shane: That was awkward.

Joey: that's the least of our problems, we have to come to our families now.

Shane: Shit I forgot all about them. Ummm...... Do you want me to buy the plane tickets for Boston?

Joey: sure. But the thing is, I'm scared about telling my dad. He probably won't take it to well.

Shane: Well that's his problem. Your not changing it's just you like boys now so if he decides to stop loving you that's his loss.

Joey: Yea I guess it is.

{2 Weeks later/ Shane's POV}

Joey: Shane hurry up before we miss our flight.
Me and Joey were finally leaving for Boston. We told my mom a week before and my brothers. They were all happy for me. Joey was a nervous wreck because all he could think about was his dad.

Shane: Babe I'm tired!!!!

Joey: Please Shane you can sleep on the plane.
We got up and walked to the taxi. When we got on the plane Joey started crying.

Shane: Joey don't be scared. Everything is going to be alright.

Joey: Shane... This is really scary I don't want my own family to hate me.

Shane: Babe they won't hate you I promise.
He had his face in the crook of my neck and he fell asleep crying. I hated seeing him like this. It broke my heart.

Shane: Joey wake up. We're landing.

Joey: okay
We got off of the plane and got our luggage. We saw joeys sister Nicole waiting for us.

Nicole: hey guys what's up.

Joey: Nicole before we get in the car I just want to tell you something.

Nicole: What is it?
Before I knew it, Joey was slamming his lips onto mine. The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds. When we broke apart Nicole was standing there with her mouth wide open.

Nicole: OH MY GOSH JOEY IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey: really?
He sighed in relief.

Nicole: yeah I will always support you no matter what!
While we were driving to Joeys Moms house, Joey asked something that nobody would expect.

Joey: Nicole drive to dad's house now. I wanna get this over with.

Nicole: Are you sure you don't wanna tell mom first?

Joey: yeah.
I took his hand in mine and he relaxed. Once we pulled up to his dad's house he tensed up again an started shaking. We got out the car and walked up to the door.

Joey: I'm ready.

Shane: let's go.
He knocked on the door and his dad opened it. He looked down and saw our hands intertwined then looked at Joey and said "come inside".

{Joeys POV}
-------------JD= Joeys Dad-------------

Joey: Dad I know that your going to hate me for this but I don't care. I'm happy with Shane. This is the Happiest I've ever been and you can't stop it no matter what you do. I'm Gay and I love Shane.

JD: Joey why would you think I would hate you for this. I want you to be happy.

Joey: You always wanted me to be strong and be a man. That's why I was scared.

JD: you are a man and if I may ask a question for this young man.
He was referring to Shane. I got scared and squeezed his hand even tighter.

JD: um... Shane what are your intentions for my son?
Shane was so scared he could barely get the words out of his mouth.

Shane: I want to someday marry him and also have a family. I also want to make him as happy as possible.

JD: good, good.
We talked for a while longer then we went to tell my mom. She was also happy and I was so relieved. We stayed in Boston for a couple more days then we returned to LA.

Shane: Joey, we have a problem.
I was in the driveway carrying the luggage and Shane was panicking. I walk into the house and I knew what happened.

We've been robbed.

----------------Authors Note----------------

Hello, I've been writing a lot more and I'm really happy with the outcome. I think that this story is doing really well and I am really glad. If some of you are lost in the book, wattpad has been skipping chapters. Well I hope your guys are having a great day! See ya and your beautiful faces tomorrow!

~leyla<3