EVAN!!! (H2OVanoss Christmas Special)

Delirious' P.O.V.

"My present is the best!" Evan bragged. Moo chuckled and sipped his beer. We were sitting in Cartoonz's living room doing Secret Santa. I brought Cartoonz a razor. Hehehehe I'm evil.

"Who did you bring it for?" Tyler asked from the kitchen. He walked into the room with a terribly taped present. I burst out laughing and the guys followed suit.

"Do you not know how to wrap?" Mini managed to say.

"Oh shut up," Tyler grumbled.

"Let's start," Brian declared. A round of cheers echoed in the room and Evan pumped a drunk fist in the air.

~

Finally, it was turn to rip into the package on my lap. I torn off the bright red bow and ripped the bubble guppies wrapping paper off. A small square cardboard box was now in front of me.

"It's a box," Evan slurred. I opened the box and picked up the contents. I looked at the five pictures. My face burned bright red.

"Evan," I chocked out. My face was practically on fire.

"What is it?" Mini asked to my left. He leaned over but I pulled them out of view.

"Is my present the best or what?" Evan chuckled from across the room.

"I don't know about you but I don't want your nudes!" I yelled and the room filled with a thick silence.

"Shit! Wrong present!" Evan yelled. He scrambled out of his chair and snatched the pictures out of my hand.

"They are mine now!" I argued and plucked them out of his hands. The guys were all dying of laughter.

"Noooooooooo plz. I beg," Evan cried. I smacked Evan on the head with the box. "Owwwwwww," Evan cried.

"Oh shut up you baby," I tell him and kiss the spot I hit. Then Evan passed out in my arms.

"I'm going to take him home," I tell the guys," Merry Christmas."