MOSS!!! (Moss)

Vanoss' P.O.V.

"Have you you guys ever heard of uhhhhhhhhhhh our shipt names?" Delirious asked as we were waiting for the map to start.

"Who hasn't?" Wildcat asked.

"If another fan sends me a picture of us doing the do," Mini starts before Moo cuts him off.

"Shipt names Delirious?" Moo asked. We all laughed, even Delirious how had made the error.

"Shut up!" Delirious yelled through his laughter.

"If I have to see Del and I making love one more time, I might just explode," I told the guys.

"I don't know about you guys but I ship it," David said.

"Who added Nogla to the call?" I demanded with a laugh.

"Not going to lie, it would be cute if you guys did the sideways tango," Mini said.

"I am friends with a buntch of pervs," Delirious said, once again fumbling over his words. The call went silent for about five seconds before Moo burst out laughing.

"What the heck dude?" Tyler asked.

"I was just thinking about our ship names when I realized Vanoss and I's ship name would be," Moo paused for dramatic effect," Moss." We all laughed.

"MMMMMMMOOOOOOSSSSS!!!!" Tyler yelled causing us to laugh harder.

"We absorb water like Moo drinks my jizz," I said causing all of us to laugh even harder.

"What can I say? Spitters are quitters," Moo laughed out.

"And your green!" Nogla exclaimed. Everyone stopped laughing.

"No we are not," I said.

"Dude, that joke was almost as bad as Delirious' ability to talk," Tyler tells us causing us to laugh again.

"I can hear the fanfictions from here," Moo told us," his Asian body thrusted into the man beneath him." We all laughed.

"And the closing line will be something along the lines of 'I love you Brock,' Evan whispered," Mini said. We all laughed harder.

"Sometimes I'm grossed out by our fans," I tell the guys and the agreed with me. Then the chat went silent as the game began.

"Alright!" Tyler and I yelled at the same time.

-

I logged off of skype and let out a sigh. They couldn't possibly know. Even though it was a funny ship name, I still shipped it. Moss. I chuckled softly before I cried. How could I not have?

The very person I loved was a funny, clumsy guy who just couldn't get the hint. I cried for a little bit longer before I heard a knock at his door. I wiped my tears and threw on some sweat pants. I opened the door and there stood Moo.

"Moo?" I inquired almost in disbelief. Moo laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ya, sorry about the non existent notice," Moo mustered out, his eyes trying so hard to not look at the my chest. His face burned red making my face turn a light pink.

"Come in, come in," I said. I stepped out of the way and showed Moo my living room.

"Nice place," Moo compliment.

"Thanks. Do you want anything to drink?" I asked. Just staring at his made me want to cry. He is perfection at its finest.

"I actually wanted to talk about something," Moo said making me tense up. Did he hate me? No, stop thinking bad thoughts.

"I've been meaning to tell you this for a few days but after today I couldn't take it anymore," Moo breathed out. His words surprising me. My eyes widened as I began to realize what was about to take place.

"Moo, I-" I tried to say but Moo cut me off.

"Just let me finish Evan," Brock told me," Just don't hate me for saying this but I, I ship moss." I took a step back.

"Evan I'm sorry," Brock cried, tears forming in his eyes. I wanted to laugh at the way he confessed to me but I was too busy rushing to hold him in my arms.

"Brock," I leaned down and captured his lips," I ship moss too."