End (H2OCat)

Tyler's P.O.V.

I wish I could still hold him in my arms as rub his back. I wish I could kiss his sweet lips and whisper to him how much I love him. I wish this would have never happened.

I can still see him running. Delirious' blue hoodie flying with the wind. He wasn't super fit so he couldn't run fast or at least not fast enough. He should've never cheated! This is all his falt! I never meant to hurt him. No, I didn't hurt him, I would never.

I twirled the bloody knife I'm my hand. Then, I chucked it at the ground. It never happened, it never happened. I grip my head  and force myself to keep moving. I stop though. I turn around and pick up the knife. I still need to give this to him. He stole my baby and now he'll pay. I chuckled darkly at the thought.

I let my thoughts drift as I made my way through the dark woods. It's around 1:30am almost an hour and a half has past. Almost an hour and a half has past since I lost him. His screams seemed to echo and his sweet voice seemed to be rougher. I remember all the times we snuggled in bed together. His soft snores were so cute.

Delirious' shirt always found a way to raise up while we slept so when I woke up, I would see his stomach. His smooth skin would call to me and the raising and falling of his chest made him so cute. I wish we could've just snuggled forever but he had to go snuggle with someone else didn't he?! The house came into view and I inhaled sharply. I was going to to do this.

Evan opened the door when I knocked. He seemed a but concerned but he didn't say a word. He is so stupid. Why would my sweet baby ever go for someone so stupid anyway? That left me at the conclusion that he didn't. I killed my sweet little baby doll for nothing. Oh Evan was going to pay!

     I pushed him up against the wall and placed the knife on his throat. The whôre even had the courage to say my name questioningly. He should just die. That would be too easy for him. I pulled Evan into the kitchen and slammed against the counter. I asked for lemon juice and salt.

    I quickly got the two and got to work. About an hour later I was looking at a dead Evan. Dathi was somewhere around here probably crying. He called the cops, I heard him. Just then, the police knocked on the door demanding to be let in. I picked up the knife and sliced my throat. David will suffer in jail.

Pretty bad but I haven't uploaded in forever and this was just sitting here.