Day 1 Of Being Together (H2OVanoss)

Evan's P.O.V.

Day 7 of being together

Delirious was everything I had everything I have ever wanted. He was stupid, silly, fun, beautiful, strong, everything anyone wants in a person. He was a people pleaser. He lived to please people. He was easy to work with and was an open book. I can't believe he said yes to being mine a week ago.

Day 52 of being together

I am the luckiest guy in the world. These last seven or so weeks have been so amazing. Delirious is officially my favorite person. We got milkshakes the other day and he blew bubbles in it or tried too. It went all over his cat shirt. He laughed so hard I think I saw him crying. He is so easygoing and finds the good in everything. I'm never going to let him go.

Day 105 of being together

Delirious tells me everything and I tell him everything. It's seems so easy for him to talk about things like his verbally abusive parents and growing up being bullied. I wish I could tell him things that easy but I'm glad he helps me through it, no matter what it is, and encourages me. He's so sweet. He got me flowers and chocolate for my birthday. He also got me a "shark eating a cheese burger" shirt from his store. It smells just like him. It's my favorite shirt.

Day 245 of being together

The other night, we made love. I cried during it because it was so beautiful. He was so sweet and gentle. He gave me lots of kisses and made me breakfast in bed the next morning. I want to tell him that I love him but I'm saving that for something super special. Jonathan told me the other night. This relationship is everything I want and more. He is the most important person in my life. He always will be.

Day 368 of being together

I told Jonathan I loved him three days ago. He took me to the park and we looked at the stars for about two hours for our anniversary. Mini got me a red ballon that says it's okay to be gay in blue letters. Delirious and I laughed so hard. I love him. I love Jonathan so much. He is my everything.

Day 409 of being together

Jonathan is keeping something from me. I know he is. Every time we make love, if you can even call it that anymore, he waits for me to 'fall asleep' then he leaves. I want to confront him about it but I'm too scared of the truth. I thought I'd finally found the one and he might be cheating on me. I always cry when he leaves.

Day 431 of being together

I finally confronted Delirious yesterday and he just sighed and told me it was about time he'd tell me. I ran away to cry for that whole day. I didn't want to know the man I loved with all my heart was cheating on me. It was probably with Luke. I know he's straight in all but with Del's body, he could probably get him. I had sobbed harder at the thought of Del making love to someone else. I blocked all his contacts.

Day 1 of being together

Del somehow got me to agree to meet him again. I thought after two years, I'd strengthened myself up enough to see him again but when I saw him at my door I nearly cried. He hadn't changed one bit. All the memories of the times we spent together were fresh in my head. I still went with him to the park where we spent our one year anniversary together at. We causally chatted for a bit and soon, I was ready to go home. I told him and he told me he ha one more thing to give me.

"I know I haven't seen you in a couple of years but I still love you the same. I've missed you so much and I've never cheated on you. I was planning to do this but you ran away before I could explain. So even though you may hate me, I still wanna ask," Delirious said a he got on one knee,"Will you, Evan Fong, marry me?"

"Yes," I sobbed.

Day 1 of being married

I love my husband and the little baby girl we were adopting. I wish I would've never ran away but I'm still here, with the love of my life. I laid in bed breathless after Delirious and I had made love with a smile on my face and I turned to him.

"I don't love you," I told Jonathan. He frowned and opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off," I'm in love with you." Our lips met and just like the first time over three years ago, fireworks exploded in my chest.