Chapter 7

Hello Y'all. I'm just saying hi. Let me know how you feel about the story coming along!

Also, I'm sorry if the text comes up weird when you read this story. I don't know what's wrong, and it doesn't change when I fix it.

-----------------------

I awoke later to a jolt. I slowly opened my eyes, confused. Harry was nudging his nose on mine.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed, getting up from the comfy chair on the airplane. "What's wrong with you?!"

Harry blushed, embarrassed.

"The question is," said Niall, "what's wrong with YOU?"

"What do you mean?!" I asked. I felt the wheels of the jet driving down the runway in the early England dawn.

"Usually girls are dying to look into Harry's eyes."

"So you assumed I am?"

"Well, you're a Directioner, aren't you?" Asked Niall.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean you just can push Harry up against my face" I disputed.

"We didn't," said Niall, pointing to the blushing Harry. "HE did."

I turned to face Harry. He gave a cheeky smile.

"K then," I said, softly. I got up and tried to pick up my purple Jansport bag, however, a hand grabbed it first. I looked up, and stared into someone's bright brown eyes-Liam's.

"I'll take that, Hayley." He said. I smiled. I let Liam take my bag and he flung it over his shoulder. The airplane door opened, and Liam made his way down the stairs.

"WHAT?!" Harry cried, surprised. "I'M the one who gets the girls!"

Niall, Zayn, and Louis all laughed as they walked down the steps to the ground. I followed behind them with Harry on my heels.

"Well, I'm not your average fan, then." I said, knowing completely well that I was dying inside.

Harry gave me a wide-eyed smile. I walked down the steps.

******

"Hullo, boys." boomed a voice.

"Simon!!!" the band cried, meeting the taxi and mobbing him.

"Allright, allright," Simon said, "let me see her."

The boys stepped away from Simon.

I saw the man get out from the car and smile. "Hello, Hayley" he said.

I gave a nervous smile.

"Don't get on her level Simon," said Louis. "Even Harry couldn't make her fall for him."

"You don't know that." I said to Louis, with rhetortment in my voice.

Harry gave a surprised look. I smirked.

"Alright everyone, get in." Said Simon. Everyone piled into the cab. On the road, I felt nervous because the driver was driving on the other side of the road than the US. I was in awe.

"Ok, guys," said Simon, after a long and conversing car ride. We were in front of a nice house. "Where's Hayley gonna stay?"

All the boys exchanged glances.

"We'll be on a break today, then after I take care of some management, we'll start up our tour again in Whales tomorrow. Be ready for an early flight."

The boys groaned.

"So whose gonna take in Hayley?" Asked Simon, more prominent.

"I nominate either Niall or Liam," said Zayn. "Liam is very responsible, and Niall is a good caretaker."

"You're saying I'm not either of the those?" Harry cried.

"Let's just say...we don't trust you with women." Louis shot out.

Ooh that was a good one.

Harry crossed his arms and made a pouting face.

"I think you should live with Liam for the day," said Niall. "because-"

"You don't want me eating your food, I know." I said. Gee, I felt like such a fangirl right now.

"You read my mind," Niall said with a wink. "I hope that doesn't make you mad."

"No, no," I said, getting out of the car with Liam. "I would've chosen him over any food hoarders anyway." Then I shut the cab door. I could hear the boys "oh!!!!" my lame comeback. Liam and I walked up the driveway with my luggage in hand.

"Wow, you've got guts to stand up to Niall and his food." he said. I smiled. Liam Payne was impressed with me!!!!! I almost fangirled. I don't know how I held myself together.

However, I could tell that we are all gonna be great friends sooner or later.