》Prologue《

"You're not serious" Mia stated snapping me out of my daze.

"Do you seriously still have a crush on him?" She asked although it was quite obvious as she just caught me staring shamelessly at him.

I sighed," I can't help it! I mean look at him! He's so gahh" I buried my face in my hands.

Let me explain.

The him we're talking about is Alex Collins.

Who you may ask is Alex Collins? Alex is a guy I've had a crush on for as long as I could remember.

The only problem is he never notices me. It's as if I'm invisible. And I absolutely hate it. I always see him with girls and yea he's a player but it still freaking hurts.

I know Mia is right whether I admit it or not I need to get over him. But how?

"Hey you're Lexi right?" I looked up shocked to see Jordan Evans, best friend of Alex shooting me a dazzling smile.

"Uh y-yea" I stuttered. I stared stupidly at his smile. Damn his smile is almost as perfect as Alex's.

He laughed. Why are these guys so perfect?

"Um I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me this Friday?" He asked shyly rubbing the back of his neck. An obvious sign of nervousness.

Jordan? Nervous? What the heck is happening!

Wait a minute. Did he just ask me out? Like on a date? Me?

What. The. Actual. Hell.

He's joking right? He has to be. But what if he's not? This is the perfect opportunity to get over Alex.

I glanced behind him to see Alex watching us, his hands casually slung around his current play thing.

That was all the encouragement I needed.

I forced a smile onto my face and turned back to Jordan who was waiting patiently for my answer while he shifted on his feet clearly wondering why I hadn't answer yet. He's obviously not use to girls taking this long to agree.

"Pick me up at 7?" He looked up, his frown replaced by a pearly smile.

I handed him a piece of paper with my address "See you then" he said before walking back over to Alex.

Alex was still watching me and it was making me nervous. I turned to Mia who's jaw was practically touching the ground.

I laughed as I pushed her mouth close. She blinked repeatedly before looking at me then back at Jordan.

"What just happened?" she seemed more shocked than I was.

"I found a way to get over Alex. That's what happened."