》Chapter Eleven《

A/N I'm so so sorry about not updating in forever and I wish I could say it's going to change from now but sadly it's not. I made some time to update since so much of you guys were asking me to. I have extremely important exams in May/June that I need to prepare for so I'll be more active in early June after my exams. I hope you guys can understand.

Anyways after so long here's chapter 11! Enjoy!

♡♡♡♡

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I refuse to believe it.

Amber was straddling Parker on a kitchen stool.

I gasped as I watched in horror as she grasped his shirt, smashing her lips to his.

I didn't get time to react as Alex dragged me away from the scene.

I wanted nothing more than to go back in there and slap some sense into Parker but I was completely exhausted.

What happened between him and Mia? She didn't tell me they were having problems. Was I that occupied lately that I hadn't noticed something was off?

No. They were fine. We had lunch together all week. Nothing seemed unusual.

I felt my head begin to throb due to all this thinking. I was too wasted for this. I needed sleep.

Alex seemingly read my mind as he continued to lead me out of the house and towards his car.

I got in without arguing feeling completely drained. I leaned my head against the cool window as my eyelids become heavy.

♡♡♡

"Lexi." A soft voice whispered as I felt a poke on my shoulder.

"Lexiiiii"

Poke.

"Wakeee uppp"

Another poke.

"Lexiiii wake upp" I felt my eyelids being lift causing me great discomfort as I unconsciously elbowed the person.

"Ouch geez woman"

I groaned as I felt another poke. I heard the car door open and shut before the one I was currently leaning on was pulled open causing me to jerk awake.

I glared at Alex who was smiling sheepishly at me. He gently tugged on my arm helping me out of the car.

I could barely stand as Alex wrapped his arms around my waist to support my weight.

"Where's your keys?" He asked as we stopped at the door.

My eyes widened as I realized I left my purse in Jordan's car. Only then I realized that I didn't even tell him that I was leaving.

"I left my keys at the party and I didn't tell Jordan I was leaving he's probably worried we should go back." My words came out too fast and jumbled. Shit I was really drunk I needed to sleep this off.

Alex raised a perfectly arched brow at me. "You realize this now? I'm not going back you'll just stay at my place."

I looked at him with wide eyes. Was he serious? The last time I stayed at his house I woke up half naked next to him on his bed.

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Alex waiting in his car.

I sighed knowing I didn't have any other choice and stumbled back to his car. Idiot couldn't wait for me?

I was going to regret this.

♡♡♡

As I enter Alex's room, the memories of that night comes flooding in.

"Lexi!" I'm snapped out of my daze as Alex throws me a tee shirt and a pair of boxers. "You can sleep in those."

I mumbled a thank you as he leaves the room giving me privacy to change.

I slipped into his clothes, loving the smell that can only be described as Alex.

A yawn escaped my lips as my eyelids became heavy once more. As I was about to snuggle into Alex's cozy looking bed I heard something that peaked my curiosity.

I walked over to the door placing my ear against it to hear what was going on.

"Are you serious man?!" Alex shouted.

I assume he's on the phone with someone as there wasn't anyone home when we got here. By the sound of it he's not very happy.

"I can't keep doing this! You can't keep doing this! No... listen to me! I swear I'll tell her if you don't......"

Silence. He must have hung up.

I heard footsteps approaching and quickly backed away from the door almost falling due to my drunken haze.

Alex opened the door his angry eyes meeting mine. Fear flashed across his features before he composed himself.

"Uh did you happen to hear any of that?" He asked sheepishly.

I gulped not knowing if to tell him the truth or not. I merely nodded before asking "who was that?"

Alex ran a hand through his hair stressfully before sighing.

He looked me dead in the eyes, face void of emotion as he said the words that sent my heart into a frenzy.

"It was Jordan. There's something you need to know Lexi. You should sit down"