1

"Aren't you going to open my gift?!?" I say at the excited girl. She grabs the gift out of my hand and starts to tear the light pink wrapping paper. "Noooooooo.wayyyyyyy" she says taking a big breath in between her words, "YOU GOT ME ONE DIRECTION TICKETS!!! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH VIOLET!" She says holding the tickets tightly then eventually running over and hugging me. Today's her birthday she's turning 12 she's been obsessed with this band since she was 9 I've never really had much interest in them.
*the next morning*
I wake up to someone jumping on my bed and screaming 'ITS TODAY' I throw my pillow at who I believe is my little sister Rose. "COME ON VIOLET GET UP!!" She excitedly screams at me drowning the pillow on the floor. "Rose the concert starts at 7pm and it's only 10:00 am!" She sits down on my bed pretending to be angry. "Ok fine,fine I'll get up but what are we going to do anyway?" I ask curiously trying to figure out what she has planned " you have to help make a poster." She says getting up from my bed

"What, why do you need a poster?" I say giving her a weird look " don't you understand we're seeing ONE DIRECTION we need a poster it's going to say 'I love you Louis'" I shake my head at her and head to the bathroom.

It's about 5 now so I should probably start getting ready. I look into Roses room and see her combing her light brown hair. I always wanted her hair mines just dark brown. I headed up stairs and took a quick shower. I changed into some high waisted shorts and a harry styles tshirt that I had bought for the show to be honest harry was good looking and I liked his sense of humor. I blow dried my hair and I applied some make up with that I grabbed my keys and we headed out the door.