12

"Thank you for tonight" he whispered softly, I furrowed my eyebrows, "I should be thanking you" I looked into his eyes, they had gotten darker but they were still soft and I got lost in them. "my place?" I nodded my head. I wonder what his apartment is going to look like. 

He grabs my hand and we start walking to his car. this had to be a dream right? Harry and me how  was it possible? so many questions but I pushed them aside, I was with him that's all that mattered. 

We finally got to the car he was holding the door open for me when I was in front of him about to get in the car I kissed him carelessly and freely, he didn't even have time to kiss back  "thank you" I said quietly , getting in the car. I can see a smile spread across his face as soon as he shuts the door. 

There's a smile plastered on my face as well, he gets in the drivers seat, easily by Bruno mayor starts playing, I smile even harder I love this song.  I sing it softly, harry joins in we both look at each other and sign gracefully. 

we finally made it to his place, it was a 20 story building, very fancy looking of course. he gave his car keys to the gentlemen standing outside, "have a good night Mr. Styles" the man drove of with his car to park it in the parking lot. 

"Mr. Styles" I said raising an eyebrow and smirking, "I like it" he grabbed my waist and held me tightly, giving me a kiss on the forehead, "and I like you" he said looking forward the entire time. I looked up at him, his lips were red and his eyes as green as they had ever been and his curls fell effortlessly around his face. 

we finally reached the door to his apartment it was on the second to last floor, the view was amazing it over looked the entire city of Vancouver (I completely forgot where I set this story so lets just pretend its in Vancouver). it was very homie and cozy. 

he came and hugged me from behind, "how about you stay with me tonight?" I smiled at the idea, waking up next to him again. "I don't have clothes, and my mom probably wont let me" he spun me around, I put my hands around his neck, "you can sleep in my clothes and tell her you're staying with" 

I forgot Harry is a family friend, I guess she wouldn't mind. I nodded and kissed him softly. he pulled me closer our kissed deepened. I pulled away smiling, "let me call my mom". he made a puppy face, "you can kiss me all you want later" he smirked. 

"hey mom, is it okay if I stay at Harrys place tonight?" she didn't ask too many questions she just agreed. "what did she say" harry sat on the couch scrolling through Netflix on his TV" I sat down beside him, "I have to go" I pouted my face, "are you serious?" he looked upset, "nah I'm just joking, I'm staying with you tonight Hazza" 

he tackled me on the couch, he was now on top of me. "you, you are something else V" he looked into my eyes then down to my lips and back again to my eyes. I did the same, until my lips touched his, a warmth took over my body. we kissed slowly, I grabbed his face pulling him closer. 

I then started playing with his curls, he pulled me up so that we were both now in a sitting position. he started kissing down my neck, he stopped and looked into my eyes. his were dark almost unrecognizable, he cupped my face with his hands, "do you want to?" I was nervous, but I nodded my head in response. 

he stood up stretching out his hand for me to grab I took it without thinking twice about it. we got to his bedroom it was dark I couldn't see much but I noticed a guitar in the corner and his bed in the center of the room, he laid me down slowly, "do you trust me" 

"I trust you" and we don't need to get into details you all know what happened next. I woke up in Harry's arms, I felt happy and safe and that's how a person is supposed to feel. I felt alive.