11

"I have a reservation for two" Harry spoke softly to the middle aged women standing i front of a wooden desk, "and what is your name dear" she looks at us and smiles, it was warm and comforting, "Harry" she nodded and called over a waitress, she was about our age.

"You're Harry styles" she said in a panic, she took one glance at me but turned to Harry, she was stunning, I felt insecure. "Show them to their seats now Maggs" the kind lady warns.

She nodded and made motions for us to follow her, there was an extra swing in her hips, I guess she wanted to impress Harry. I didn't let it bother me though. We got many stares and people would whisper here and there.

I guess he noticed I was feeling uncomfortable and moved his hand from my hand to my waist. His warmth felt nice, it calmed me down a bit. We finally get to our table it was in the corner next to a big window it was beautiful.

Harry pulled the seat out for me and I sat down, Maggs gave us our menus, "I'll be right back" she smirked, Harry shook his head. "The nerve of some people right?" I let out a little chuckle.

"Right" I smile, "how did you find this place?" It was undeniably beautiful and I've lived here all my life and never came across it. "Let's just say I know people" the now familiar smirk spread across his handsome face.

Maggs came back taking our orders but mostly trying to hit on Harry, let's just say she didn't like me very much though. Harry just ignored all her inappropriate comments and flirtatious behavior. Whereas me, shell just give me dirty looks.

So this is how it's going to be from now on. I must really want to be with him if I'm so willingly going to take this crap all the time. "Whatcha thinking about V?" Harry stared at my worried expression.

"Do you think your fans will like me?" He had millions and guess what they all wanted to be with him, just my luck then only guy that I've ever truly had feelings for is one of the biggest things right now.

He nodded softly, "how could they not" he looked into my eyes and it felt like forever but It was a warm and comfortable feeling, something completely and utterly magical.

We talked and we laughed, the night went by so naturally. We were just being ourselves, Harry is actually quite the jokester which i didn't know before, I mean he always made these little remarks but his jokes.....his jokes are something else.

They are so weird, that it makes them funny. We finally decided to go, we walked out hand in hand. And why wasn't I surprised when we were blinded by the light of a thousand cameras and there was shouting and just over all chaos.

We started running though, i don't know where but our feet just started moving. Left. Right. Left again.

We finally got rid of the annoying paparazzi, we came to a stop, there was a water fountain and light, it was utterly gorgeous. "Look what we found my love" Harry pulls me to his chest and looks at my eyes then to my lips.

He leaned in and without knowledge I did too. His lips gently crashed onto mine. The feeling was warm and fuzzy, my heart started to speed up with every passing second.

I held onto his torso pulling his shirt while he held my face. I can't quite explain how I feel, he feels like,home.

Sorry for the short chapter guys but I couldn't think of anything else and I really wanted to end this chapter like this!!! Please don't forget to comment and vote❤️😊