3

I smiled back in response to his beautiful singing "Violet Harrys looking at you!!" She says grabbing arm and pointing at him. I see him stare at me and I feel butterflies in my stomach. But why would the Harry styles stare at me I'm just a normal teenage girl and he's famous. After the last song harry looked back at us before disappearing backstage. Everyone was rushing to get to where the boys , and of course we were the last ones on line. I got more nervous as time went by

But there was probably nothing to worry about since he was probably just playing around. Finally it was our turn. They all greeted us with a hello wow their British accent kills. Then I look over at harry and he was already looking. My little sister runs over to louis and hugs him. I stand there awkwardly not knowing what to do "I'm harry" he says bringing out his hand for me to shake, I take his hand "Violet" I say smiling at him " is this the girl you were staring at the entire time?" Says the blonde one that I believe to be named Niall. "Shut up mate!" Harry says giving him a death stare and Niall just laughs. " so violet is this your little sister?" Says Liam " uh yea it was her birthday yesterday and she really wanted to see you guys so I bought her tickets." I say looking at her still embarrassing Louis. " aw that's sweet" liam states looking at her. We all get together for the picture harry puts his arm around my shoulder and I put mine around his waist. I couldn't help but to notice the height difference he's much taller than me. He pulls closer and the picture snaps. He leans in and whispers in my ear "come with me". We walked for about two minutes before reaching a door that had his name on it, I'm guessing this is his dressing room. We walked in there was a mirror with lights surrounding it on one side and on the other a rack full of clothes. "I hope you're not uncomfortable with this but, I would love to take you out sometime" He handed me a small sheet of paper with his phone number on it. " you're a very beautiful girl you know." "Why me?" I ask "what do you mean?" He looks at me with a confused expression "You're famous you can have any girl you want I'm not even pretty" I say looking up at him "but I don't need to date a model or someone famous because you're more beautiful" I blushed hard and smiled at the ground, he lifted my face up, "don't you ever forget that" he smiled at me.