2

We arrived at the stadium and there were already like 10 thousand screaming girls. We got checked then pushed our way through the crowd. we finally got to our seat we were fairly close to the stage just one row separated us. The stadium slowly filled up and soon enough the intro video was playing. The moment the lights went off I saw the light in Roses eyes lift up she screamed louis' name and I saw a tear streaming down her face. I turn back my attention to the stage and see four boys walk out waving and sending kisses to the crowd a familiar beat starts playing I've heard it before oh I know it's that song called best song ever. I start to go along with it the screaming fans are dancing all over the place they sing along as if they wrote the songs. "LOOK VIOLET HARRYS COMING OVER HERE!!" My attention turns to the tall boy with the curly haired and his cheeky smile. His eyes wonder the crowd and his eyes land on me.
HARRYS P.O.V
I looked around the crowd and spotted a beautiful girl her hair was dark and long with beautiful brown eyes. She was already looking at me and I smiled at her I moved closer and reached my hand out to some fans that were screaming my name but my attention was to her all the time. She smiled shyly, I noticed she was wearing my tshirt. It made me smile.
VIOLETS P.O.V
I got lost in his green eyes he stared at me and I just smiled. He then finally walked off singing his part. I probably looked like a tomato because I blushed so hard. I'm such and idiot.

" and I'm in love with you and all your little things" he sang softly giving me a small smile.
Something told me this wasn't just a random little thing that was happening, something that we would just forget. We did have VIP tickets so who knows what's going to happen. But what ever did happen I was surely not ready for it.