8

I woke up the next morning, everything from last night instantly rushing through my head. I then noticed Harry's arm wrapped around me. I watched him at his most vulnerable state. they way his chest rose slightly, his lips slightly parted. his tight curls were now loose and messy.

I guess it must of been my starring but his eyes slowly fluttered open revealing his gorgeous green eyes, instantly connecting with mines. a small smile forms on the corner of his lips. " good morning love" his raspy voice sent shivers down my spine. "good morning" I shot a small smile at him.

The storm had now settled and from the sound of the radiators I could tell that the power was back. I heard a light knocking on my door before it slowly opened, we quickly moved away from each other.

"You guys awake?" My moms soft voice spoke, "yes mom" I said while slowly sitting up, Harry following my actions. "How does breakfast sound?" We both nodded our heads furiously, looking at each other instantly and breaking into a fit of laughter.

My mom shook her head laughing along with us and walked out. We finally calmed down a bit and decided to actually get up.

"You talk in your sleep you know" Harry shoots a smirk over at me, "no I don't" I cross my arms and laugh lightly. "How would you know you're sleeping?" He raised an eyebrow never letting the smirk fade away.

"Ok, you have a point" I laugh and shake my head at him.

*************
We finally made our way down stairs and the smell of pancakes and bacon was overwhelming. Our mom already sitting down along side Rose. "Well look who finally decided to come downstairs" Anne joked.

"We would have stayed up there but you know, food is never a bad idea" Harry smiled and kissed his mom on the forehead. A smile formed in my face when he did that.

He was so sweet and gentle. I guess I must of been starting, "Violet?" My mom questioned, I finally snapped out of it and took a seat, I could feel my cheeks heating up. Their probably visibly red at this point.

Breakfast went by fast our mums were just telling us stories about their childhood and such, every so often Harry and I would glance at each other but quickly looked away.

"Violet Anne and I are going out We'll be back in a couple of hours, Ava's mom will be picking up Rose, in a little while as well so get her dressed please"

I nod as I watch them walk out the door, Harry them walked into the room, "where did they go?" I turn around to face him, his curls still messy, his lips bright red and his eyes colored with a beautiful shade of green.

"Oh you know to kill someone and then rob a bank" I joked and walked past him. He followed close behind me, I started to put some dishes away.

As I turned around to grab plates for the other side of the kitchen, Harry was reaching over me trying to grab a cup. We were so close that I felt his. Breathe against my forehead I watched as his green eyes scanned my face closely.

I could feel our body's moving closer and closer, my heart rate increased dramatically. Our lips were now only inches apart- "Violet-" Rose stopped mid tracks and we moved away quickly.

"Let me get you dressed" I walked over to her grabbing her little hand and pulling her in the opposite direction, I looked back quickly. Harry's eyes still on me. I quickly turned away leading rose up the steps.

***********
"I'll drop her of at 8" I watched as Rose happily skipped down the side walk holding her friend Ava's hand.

It was currently 12 pm, it was just Harry and I at this point. "So what do we do?" Harry's raspy voice echoed through the house.

"Movie?" I suggest, he nods his head in agreement. "You pick the movie while I go back popcorn" I say handing him the remote to the television as I start walking to wards the kitchen.

After a little while the popcorn is ready and I head to the living room, "what we watchin'" I say while popping a popcorn in my mouth and plopping down next to him.

He looks over to me and smirks "the conjuring" my mouth drops open, "nope, I reject your decision" I say looking at him dead in the eyes crossing my arms.

"Oh yes we are" he starts playing the movie and I just sit there and stare at him, he can't possibly be serious. "Don't stare so much love you're making me self conscious " he smirks and turns to face me.

I can feel my cheeks heat up and turn away and start to look at the screen. I can still feel him staring at me though. "Don't stare so much love you're making me self conscious" I smirk while still staring at the screen.

"Did you just mimic me?" He says slightly laughing, "maybe" I finally turn around and look at him. I just now realized how close we are, his smile starts slowly fading and his eyes start scanning my face.

I stared into his green orbs that were once light and have now turned a shade darker. I see him moving closer until we're only inches apart. Without warning I feel his soft lips crash against my own. Butterfly's exploded from my stomach.

I place my arms around his neck pulling him closer. Our lips moved in perfect sync as if they were made for one another. With every moment the kiss got deeper.

We pulled away slowly, I blushed and looked down at my fingers bitting down on my lip trying to prevent my self from smiling.

His finger gently lifts up my chin, I look up to face him, "there it is, the beautiful smile that drives me crazy" he quietly speaks making my heart rate instantly increase.

Authors note:
Hiiiii I know I have uploaded in a while so here it is but I promise I will upload more frequently 💓
-with love Ella 🦋