5

I fell a sleep with him on my mind and everything that had just happened. I woke up the next day in the same clothes from last night, everything flashing back into my mind.

I looked at my phone a smile lighting up my face immediately

Harry: good morning beautiful! Hope you're doing alright :)

He was the cutest thing in the world, I replied and then ran off to the bathroom. I took a shower and changed into some sweats and loose t shirt. I walked down stairs my mom was there with Rose, from what I heard she was telling my mom about the concert.

"Good morning sweetie, Rose was just telling me how she enjoyed the concert and that she's very grateful that you took her" my mom smiled at me in my head Rose wasn't the only one that was grateful that we went to that concert, it was me as well.

If we had never gone this thing with Harry would of never happened. I grabbed some cereal and sat down at the dinning table along with them. I felt my phone buzz in my sweats I pulled it out only to find Harry had wrote me.

He said he was going to be back here in Canada for a week something about promoting the band. He said he would like for us to meet up, I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought of seeing him again. "What are you blushing about?" My Mom grinned at me. I rolled my eyes at her, "I'm not blushing"

" I bet it's a boy" she smiled at me and I shook my head at her. I mean I wanted to tell her but I just couldn't. I can't believe I'll be seeing his beautiful face in a week, but I was nervous. This time it's different because we both know how we feel about each other.

I got up and ran up the stairs and into my room. I didn't realize my best friend Ella had been texting me, she's the sweetest person on the planet and I love her so damn much. She's one of those people that you could never get mad at you understand?

I decided to call her instead because there was too much that I had to update her on. We talked for hours and yes I told her about Harry but I know my secret is safe with her.

We finally got off the phone but as soon as I did my mom came bursting into my room. "Sweetie an old friend of mine is coming over for dinner so just clean up your room a bit and they have son round your age so maybe you guys can get it going" she smirked at me I shook my head in disgust.

I only had one boy in mind at the moment and it was Harry, no one else. I still couldn't believe this was all actually happening. Never would I have though that i would be talking to one of the most popular celebrities right now. And never in a million years I would have thought that they'd feel something for someone like me.

A couple of seconds later my phone buzzed, my heart skipped a beat when I saw who it was from, Harry. He said he was going to be here in town he was visiting his mom who I didn't know lived here. But the last thing he said had me jumping up the wall well not literally of course.

He asked if he can see me before he had to leave again. We were going to do it tonight but his mom and him are going out and we have guest coming over so tomorrow is the day I see those beautiful green eyes of his again. I smiled to myself like a complete idiot.

*hours later*

By the time I had finished cleaning my room it was 6 giving me a hour to change. I took a quick shower then came back into my room I changed into a light blue skater dress with lace detailing and since it's getting chilly I threw on a beige cardigan and slipped on some white high top converse. I curled the ends of my hair lightly creating a gentle look.

I heard the door bell ring just as I finished getting ready. My mom opened the door I heard a few hellos. I then started walking down the stairs making my way to the living room where the guest where. But my eyes widened when I saw who was there. my heart raced at an unhealthy pace, I tried not to smile but goddamn how could I not. Harry was here, in my house. His green eyes pierced into mines.

"Violet this is my friend Anne and her son Harry, well you know Harry you just went to his concert the other night" Anne gave me a hug when I reached Harry I just stared at him, a smirk appeared on his face "nice to see you again love" my heart melted. He reached for my hand and kissed it like some sort of fairy tale.