13

I woke up the next morning feeling so happy, I don't think I've ever felt this way. I felt safe as if nothing bad could ever happen to me, it must have been Harry's arms wrapped around me. his room was finally bright enough for me to see, the same guitar from last night lied against the wall, there was a desk with paper balls and pens lying around there were hoodies lying on the floor along with sweatpants. 

I guess he must of felt me looking around because seconds later his raspy voice breaks the silence I was in, "good morning miss" I look up at him his eyes still lightly shut, "hey" I say softly not wanting to disturb the peace and quiet. we then talked for a couple of minutes about life goals, dreams, hopes. 

"how about some breakfast?" he asked with a warm smile I give him a small nod and watched him get up, he had on grey sweats and threw on a white t-shirt. I slowly got up and picked up one of his hoodies off of  the floor and put it on, it was absolutely huge on me. I tied by hair up into a high pony tail and made my way to the kitchen where harry was.

he was placing something on the stove, I hugged him from behind, "whatcha'  makin'?" I asked as I hugged him tightly, "that's for me to know and for you to find out" he chuckled, I walked to be beside him, "sneaky aren't we" I narrowed my eyes at him he bursted out laughing. 

I heard my phone ring from the couch were I had left it last night, I walked over, mom. "hey mom" I tried to sound tired as if she's woke me up, "good morning sweetie, I'm sorry to wake you but I just wanted to how you were" it worked, I cleared my throat, "I'm good mom you have nothing to worry about, ill be home as soon as I can" , "will I finally get to meet this mystery man of yours?" I cringed 'man of mines' , "mom that's gross and no you wont because harry is dropping me off" I don't know why I lie to her and just tell her its Harry, 

"Harry aye?" I bet you a million bucks she's smirking right now. "byee mom love you" we said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone, harry had set out the table, there were chocolate chip pancakes, eggs and bacon. I swear he's too good for this world, "aww harry, look at al this" he gave me a proud smile. we sat down and ate, talked, almost fell of a chair, chocked, you know the usual nothing new (lol jk no one chocked!!) 

I changed into Harry's sweats and t-shirt, we decided it was probably time for me to get home considering it was now 3pm we had spent the whole day watching movies and such. we tried to dodge the paparazzi as best we could while getting to his car. "the guys are throwing this little party for our manager, would you like to come with me?" 

"you aren't bored of me yet?" I look at him jokingly, "yes I am that's why I want you to this party with me because I am so tired of you" we both smile at each other, "of course I will" the smile on his face widens, "pick you up on Sunday at 8" and just that quick we were in my driveway, "I just hope you know you aren't getting these back" I laughed signaling to the clothes that I was wearing. 

"yeah I didn't think so either" I smiled at him, "late's my dude" I say and give him a quick kiss, ass I am about to open the door I feel him garb my wrist,  "you think you can just leave me like that c'mon babe" a smirk was plastered on his face we both started to lean in until his lips were on mine and I felt a tingling sensation inside, what was he doing to me I though to myself. 

"later baby" I bit my lip to try and stop a smile from spreading across my face, and got out of the car, as soon as I opened the door to my house he gave me a wink and drove off, "V, what the hell" I look at her wide eyed, what did I do now. "what happened?" she opened up her phone and showed me, I was all over the one direction fandom.

I was know as Harry's 'mystery' girl. ugh I didn't want this, 'that's not me" I try to wave her off, "yess it is you,  omg are you wearing his sweats? " I looked down and mentally face palmed myself, "ok listen up you cant tell mom ok, I'm telling her so just keep quiet alright?" she nodded and did that whole 'seal her lips throw the key away' move.

A/N 

so short I knowwww I'm so sorry but I promise the next one will be 2x longer. How do  you guys think V will handle all the attention she's going to get now that she's been seen with Harry?