14

this cant be happening, I've never been a fan of spotlight so this is not what I want happening right now. I decided to just leave it, there is nothing that I can really do about it. I got into the shower, to be completely honest I lost track of time in there just thinking. everything has happened so quickly, I mean it wasn't long ago that I was just taking my sister to a concert and suddenly I'm spending the night at Harrys place. 

life is crazy that's for sure and anything can happen. I dried my hair and threw on ahoodie and some leggings, I heard the doorbell start ringing like crazy. who the hell is being so obnoxious?? I ran down the stairs and swung open the door ready to yell at whoever the hell was being so annoying, but it was Ella. I didn't even get a word out when she shoved her phone in my purse. 

"you are all over social media, Explainnn!" I rolled my eyes, "I don't want to talk about it" I sat down on my couch remembering all the pictures from last night that were surfing the web right now and let me tell you his fans weren't really helping most of them were rude. "how come, oh if it was me with all this attention I would be taking it to my advantage" she rose her eyebrows at me then frowned, "know I should be happy and I am, I mean I'm with harry. but I don't know, you know I don't really like attention and plus I bet all of his fans are wishing me dead right now"

I sighed, "so? who cares the only thing that could possibly get in between you two is yourselves" she was right, I shouldn't let this get to me too much. just then my phone buzzed, Harry. 

Harry: hey, sorry of you feel uncomfortable with all the pictures :(

me: no worries, I'm with you that's all that matters

yes, yes I was uncomfortable with all the pictures! 

Harry: how about a date tomorrow? I want to take you somewhere. 

my heart skipped a beat at the thought of seeing him. 

me: sounds like a plan

"please explain to me why you're smiling like an idiot" I laughed at her comment, "ohhh I see you were just texting your baby daddy isn't that right?" I laughed once more, "maybe" I smile sheeply getting up and heading towards the kitchen, "he wants to take me somewhere tomorrow" 

"I swear you guys are going to kill me" I then remember that last time I spoke with Ella thing with her and her arrogant boyfriend weren't doing so well, "how are things with Josh" her whole mood changed, "I mean things are okay I just done feel like I want to be with him anymore" I frowned, "why don't you just break up with him?" she sighed. 

" i've tried but he keeps saying that he's going to change and sincerely I just feel bad for him" I wanted to tell her he's an a**hole that he isn't worth it but I couldn't, "I understand" was all I can say, she got a phone call, "listen I have to go but ill write you okay" I nodded at her and watched her walkout the door. 

"rose you want Chinese?" I called to her she replied with a 'yup' I picked up my phone and called the nearest Chinese restaurant I ordered enough for the three of us to eat so that way my mom wouldn't have to cook when she came home. I really need to tell her about Harry.

after a while the food came and we waited for mom to come home. "hey honey" she said as she opened the door, I was sitting on the couch watching Netflix, the usual. "hey ma, I got Chinese" then rose came in happily skipping giving me a smirk and I shot her a glare, "great sweety. so how was your date last night?" 

here we go, "it was good" she walked into the kitchen and I followed after her. " I actually wanted to talk to you about that" she looked at me worried, "did something happen?" she asked concerned I smiled and shook my head no, "no nothing happened I just thought you should know who he is" she looked relieved, alright here we go, "its harry" I thought she would be shocked or maybe- "honey that's wonderful to hear, Harry is a nice guy, hes almost part of the family and now he actually is. oh this is fascinating does Anne know?" I shook my head laughing at her reaction.

"I don't want this to sound weird but Anne and I have always wanted you two to end up together and look now, I have to call Anne" I thin k she's more excited than I am, "mom I think harry should tell her" I told her laughing. 

"you're right" she laughed, "sorry I'm just so excited" I watched her happily unpack the food I had ordered, wow this is not how I imagined she would take it, I texted harry to tell him. he was dying of laughter too. Harry has always been in my life I just didn't know, it feels strange. 

how come my mom and Anne hadn't seen each other in so long? and suddenly out of nowhere they just appear it to our lives again. strange. 

AN

There is not much of Harry and Violet in this chapter I'm sorry but they did just start dating soo makes sense right? 

where do you guys think harry is taking her and why did their families not communicate in so long? what changed? 

fyi I just started writing a new story and sadly it does not have anything to do with harry but I promise its really good so please so read it. and thank you guys for all the reads :))