Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 22

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

“So hang on a second Ray.” Lee said as we walked towards his locker. “You broke up with him yesterday and you’re going to break up with Sean this week?” He looked down at me with raised eyebrows.

“Lee you’re the one who told me it’ll be best. And it is the best way to deal with everything. I just have to think of a way to break it to Sean.” He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“Do you want me to piss him off enough that you guys get into another fight?” I laughed and shook my head. “Tough I enjoy pissing him off,” he said opening his locker. “I know I originally said I’d rather have you date Sean than Williams, but I still don’t like Sean. After you told me everything, I was swayed more towards Williams. So you can always count on me to help you.” He threw his bag into the locker and smiled at me. “Like what Bruno Mars said. ‘You can count on me, like one two three.’” He said to me. I laughed and pushed his chest.

“You’re such an idiot. And since when did you listen to Bruno Mars? You always used to tell me he was crap and I needed to listen to better music.” He chuckled and held the door to the playground open for me.

“I don’t like him very much. I like about six songs,” I sat down on our usual bench and shook my head at him.

“Which is basically the whole album Lee.” He shrugged his shoulders and took off his blazer.

“So what are you going to do about Sean? Any ideas yet?” I shook my head and crossed my legs on the bench.

“I’ll just see how the next few days though. But I guess I’ll just end up telling him I need to focus on my exams and stuff.” He nodded and took his phone out of his pocket.

“Getting away from all the stuff. I need you to help me with something, like now.” I narrowed my eyes as he put his phone back.

“What is it?” He laughed and stood up.

“Come on, I need to talk to someone about it.” He held out his hand, which I took and he pulled me to my feet. He grabbed his blazer before draping his arm around my shoulder.

“Just tell me what it is? I’m not going to help you if you don’t tell me.” He laughed and messed my hair up. I glared at him while fixing my hair.

“You’ll find out when I talk to someone about it.” I groaned and punched his shoulder slightly. He laughed and opened the door into the Technology and Design building. “Stop all the moaning and groaning. I’m helping you out with Sean and Williams; you can help me with this.” I put my hand on his back and pushed him forward away from me.

“It depends what it is Lee. And I never asked for you to help me.”

“But I’m you’re best friend so I’m obliged to help you.” I laughed as he stopped outside a classroom. “This will only take a minute or two I swear.” He knocked the door before walking into the classroom. I slowly followed behind him as he walked over to the teacher’s desk. He looked up at Lee and smiled.

“What can I do for you Lee?” He asked sitting back in his chair.

“Remember I missed loads of time to work on my project because I was sick for two weeks?” I remember those two weeks. It was the final two weeks of school before we got off for Christmas. So he really had a longer holiday than us.

“Yeah I remember. What about it?” He asked folding his arms across his chest. I have to admit, he was pretty good looking. I’ve never been in his class, but with blonde shaggy hair and blue eyes he was good looking. But Paul is the one for me. No one will be better looking than Paul in my eyes.