1 ~ Never seen him before

Hyo-rin pov~

I woke up feeling dead inside. The small gashes from last night have dried up thankfully. I got dressed and put on my usual makeup routine. Mascara, eyeliner, then some eyebrow gel and foundation to cover up the bruises and cuts.

I ate an apple and walked out of the house and towards my school trying to cover up my face.

That's it! I thought. I couldn't see any of the 7 boys there. I slowly took my hood down and walked up the steps to enter the school.

I suddenly felt my hand being pulled harshly. 'Thought you could get away that easily?' I heard someone whisper. Oh no.

I turned around slowly to reveal 7 boys standing there. Jim, Jimin, Taehyung (V), Namjoon (rap monster), Min Yoon Gi (Suga), Jung Ho Seok (J-Hope), and... who was that? I have never seen him before.

'Grab her' Rapmon said. I turned and began to run.

They slowly took it in turns to get a piece of me. Punches, kicks, slaps all being thrown. I groaned in pain every time.

It then stopped. It has never been this short before. Usually I would get detentions for being late to class. I looked up to face them. 'Do it Jungkook' Jimin said.

So that's what his name is I thought. Jungkook.

'Shit' i whispered. He got up and walked towards me. I squirmed in Suga's arms as Jungkook began to walk towards me.

'Stop moving' Suga said tightening his grip on my arms. I winced at the pain.

Jungkook kicked me. Directly in the stomach.

Suga dropped me to the groung and I kneeled coughing up little droplets of blood. My vision started to get blurry as I stood up trying to walk. Then everything went black.

_____________________________________________

Thanks for reading the first chapter.
I will be referring to each of them by their nicknames.
I will try to uodate as soon as possible and if you have any ideas feel free to tell me them and I may add it in