13 ~ It's not what you think

2 weeks later

Jungkook's pov

There are two weeks till school ends and today we are going on our trip.

We're going for 1 week and we all plan to perform our song called 'Butterfly' to her.

I asked Hyo-rin to sit next to me on the way there.

I sat down next to Hyo-rin. She got the window seat but I don't mind.

The teachers said that it was going to take a while to get there. Like 8 hours? I don't know.

It's 11 pm so we should get there at 7am. Enough for one nights sleep if you ask me.

I brought a neck pillow in case I slept but the noise right now is ridiculous.

Jal gayo (goodbye) sleep.

'Annyeonghaseyo Hyo-rin ah' I said

'Annyeong Jungkook' she said smiling

We made a handshake the other day in art
I know it's childish but it's our thing. I like it.

'Handshake?' I said

She nodded holding her hands out.

We did our Handshake fully after a few failed attempts.

'I brought food' she said.

'I did too' I said laughing.

'I guess we have a while stash to last us the week then' she giggling.

'Who's said I was going to share?' I said jokingly.

'I was going to give you a nasty look but I see that you already have one' she said.

'Oooohhhhh' BTS cheered.

They're sitting around us.

'I can't believe you just said that' I said fake crying. I'm quite good at acting so it wasn't hard to get tears out of my hands.

I put my head in my hands and hid my face is my neck pillow.

'Oh my God Jungkook I'm so sorry I didn't mean it like that yugamimnida (I'm sorry)' she said worryingly.

'Ha! Tricked you!' I said laughing.

'I can't believe you just did that!' She said in betrayal. She tucked her legs up and leaned her head against the window.

She's really upset what have I done?

'yugamimnida I didn't mean it' I said 'I'll share my food with you'

I hugged her by the side.

'You can have my kimchi if you want, my mom made it' I said ' It's really good'

'I can never stay mad at you for a long time' she said.

'And I'll take you up on that offer' she said.

I took out my kimchi and set other on a mini flip down table on the back of the seat in front of me.

It was still hot so it should taste really good.

I took out two pairs of chopsticks giving one to her.

She tried some and I saw her face light up as soon as she put it in her mouth.

'ikeo masisseoyo (this is delicious)' she said.

1 hour later

We have finished the kimchi and have been talking mostly. We played a game where we said words backward into her phone and whoever said it best got the point.