11 ~That's a secret

Hyo-rin pov

It's now been 1 hour and he still hasn't woken up. I got up making my way to the door pulling up my hood.

'Where are you going Hyo-rin?' V said.

I don't want to tell them. Is it really that hard to go pee? Surely I can use the one in the room but I just... No. The sounds would be weird and awkward.

'That is none of your concern' I said leaving.

I walked down the hall. Where is my room? And what number am I. Damn. Plan failed.

I walked to the reception desk. What are they going to say?

'Hello how can I help you?' A lady said

'Umm I'm a patient here and I forgot my room number' I said awkwardly.

'Okay what's your name?' She said.

'Min Hyo-rin' I said.

'Okay your room number is 395' she said smiling.

I walked down the hall getting looks by people. I hugged my hoodie close to me and kept walking.

It's been 10 minutes and I'm so close to my room '393, 394, 395! Found it!' I cheered quietly. I walked into my room and went to the toilet.

I washed my hands and made my way back to Jungkook's room.

As I walked in I could see an awake Jungkook and I was basically flooded with questions.

'Where were you?'

'What were you thinking going off in your own'

'What were you even doing?'

'Why did you take so long?'

'One at a time!' I said loudly and sat down. I swear these guys are so annoying.

'I went back to my room because I needed to pee and I didn't know my room number so I asked someone and got lost on the way' I said slumping down into my seat.

Jungkook just starred and smiled at me. I know he was silently laughing. I will crush you Jeon Jungkook.

'Why couldn't you just go in this room?' Jungkook said. Wow.

'Did you really just ask that?' I said. He just looked at me and smiled. I laughed silently looking around. They all had serious looks on their faces. Do they really want the answer.

'If you really want to know Iwasscared and I'm not saying it again' I said.

I looked at Jungkook. 'So I heard you wanted too see me?' I said. What did he want to know?

'I just wanted to see you' he said. I blushed and looked down. I looked at Suga giving him a 'Please get everyone to leave so we can talk privately' Look.

'Guys I think we should give them some privacy' Suga said. 'Thanks' I mouthed to him.

Once they all left and shut the door I was the first to talk.

'Why did you save me?' I said.

'I told you already. I care about you' he said.
The prick had the damn nerve to say that.

'Cared enough too beat me up the next day? Wow. I feel soooo cared for' I said annoyed.

He looked down and stayed in that position. 'I'm so sorry. So so sorry.' He said 'I'll make it up to you I promise' he said.

I feel really paranoid about something right now. 'Give me a minute, I have to check something' I said. He looked at me 'Okay?' He said.

I walked over to the door. I slowly grabbed the handle and yanked open the door really quickly. All of the others fell on to the floor groaning.

'What are you doing? Pabo' I said. 'Heh heh well...' Jin said. 'Tsk' I said.

'I'm going to close this door and you are going to sit on that bench patiently and not eavesdropping' I said pointing to a bench opposite the room. 'Got it?' I said. They nodded leaving.

I shut the door 'Where were we?' I said to Jungkook. 'Ah right' I said.

'How?' I said. 'What?' He said 'how are you going to make it up to me?' I said. 'That's a secret' he said smirking. Aish this guy.

I moved my chair closer to him and I propped my elbows up on his bed. 'Tell me' I said

'No'

'Yes'

'No'

'Yes'

'No'

'Fine' I said giving up.

_____________________________________________

Thanks for reading lovelies!!!

I am so so sorry for not updating. School just started again after Christmas break. I am sorry to say that I won't be updating as regularly but as soon as school breaks I will write as many chapters as possible.

For now I will update just not as regularly. Like 1 too 3 times a week.

Once again thanks for reading lovelies

I'll update sooner or later.