4 ~ So... 20 questions?

'So... 20 questions?' I asked.
'Yeah sure you go first' he said. Damn.. i don't know what to ask. 'Umm tell me about yourself' I asked. What? Its all I could think of.

'Well I enjoy singing and dancing and I was born on the 1st of September 1997, my favourite colours are red and black and I have rhinitis which is why i sniffle alot.'

'What about you?'

'Well obviously my name is Hyo-rin, my birthday is on the 27th of December 1997, I enjoy singing and dancing just like you do but also enjoy backetball, my favourite colours are red and mint green and I get bullied by 7 guys and have been for the past 2 years.' I said continuing my drawing.

18 questions later

'Okay my last question, why did you bully me? and why did you stay after you did?'

He looked down then beck at me with tears in his eyes, you could see the sadness.

'Well when I first came here a few days ago there weren't any people that I knew so I elected to hang out with the first people who came up to me which was Jimin and the others' he took a deep breath 'But when they pulled you over I thought that you were just their friend, I could see the fear in your eyes.' He stopped for a moment 'And then... and then they started to hit you and beat you and I didn't know what to do so I just stood there. When Jimin told me to hit you, I... I had too I didn't want to lose the only people I knew. I was scared to be alone in the school. But I regret it so.. so much.'

There were now tears going down his face, I felt bad.

'Look at me' I said turning his face towards mine 'You didn't do anything wrong' I said wiping his tears.

I hugged him. I hugged the person that I am supposed to hate.

'What about the other question, why did you stay?' I was shocked with his answer.

'I couldn't just walk away like that. I just couldn't leave you' he said 'I can't just kick someone, watch them cough up blood, then leave them on the floor. I care to much for that to happen. Ever.' He whispered the last words. I don't know why but those words gave me a tingly feeling. I feel so touched.

'Oh, well what about your last question? What is it?' I asked.

'Will you go on a date with me?' He asked.

'Wait.. wait what?' I asked. What does he mean. I mean we barely know each other. I don't even know him that well even after the 20 questions. But do I have feelings for him..

Yes, yes I do even if it is small. Should I give him a chance?

'Okayyyyy' I said dragging out the end.

'Okay, time to turn in your portraits' Ms said.

Damn, goddamn you Jungkook I didn't finish my work. Although it was my choice to talk to him.

I quickly drew some features and added shading quickly.

'Okay I'm done' I sighed. This wasn't my best work. Not at all. I hope I still get a good grade though.

_____________________________________________

Thanks for reading lovelies. I will update soon. With a new chapter.