6 ~ Goodbye

I'm going home. I can't take it anymore.
No-one cares. Not even my parents.

Why me?

Why was I the victim of all this.

I slammed the door closed and grabbed a knife.

This is it.

Well it is isn't it?

It's not like any of them care

That's right they don't care

Fat

Ugly

Slut

Bitch

All these words keep repeating in my mind

Tormenting me

I wrote a note to my parents explaining everything

Umma, Appa,

By the time you read this I won't be here anymore. But it's not like you care anyway. Right? All you do is see your friends and go on business trips. You don't even acknowledge that I am there.

That aside, I have been bullied by 7 boys at school for the past 2 years. Their names are Jin, Suga, V, RapMonster, Jimin, J-Hope, and Jungkook.

You don't have to worry about me anymore. I apologise for being such a burden to you.

Love Hyo-rin ah

I then decided to write one for the boys, Jungkook and one for Minsuh.

BTS,

That's it isn't it? You pushed me to the limit. Tormented me so much that I can't stand to even be on this earth anymore. I didn't do anything wrong. Ever. Nothing. And yet you still choose to beat me. Hit me.

I goddamn hope you live in hell for the rest of your life.

I hate you,

From your victim Hyo-rin

~~~~~

Minsuh,

I know we have literally just become friends but I can't help but leave. BTS have been bullying me for a while now. But no-one notices. I have chosen to leave because I can't take it anymore. I can't take the pain.

~~~~~
Jungkook,

You... you played me... did you really think i wouldnt be able to work it out? You piece of shit! Did you really think that pretending to care would make me fall for you? But let me tell you something, it worked I fell for you. I fell for your trap.

I hope that you live every day in regret and guilt.

Because let me tell you something...

You killed me

Hyo-rin
~~~~~

I'm done writing the letters. I'm also done with living.

I'm planning on going to the bridge above the river. I have never know what it is called.

The 4 words keep circling around my head.

And so are the questions

I grabbed the knife making slits on my wrist

Bitch
Slice

Slut
Slice

Fat
Slice

Ugly
Slice

It's all totalled to around 30 cuts but it'll just make me die quicker right?

The process will pass faster.

I put on my beige jacket and started to walk to the bridge.

I'd be shocked if anyone were there waiting for me.

I definitely made sure that the letters were out on my desk each having tiny droplets of blood.

1 1/2 hours later

I reached the bridge slowly. The amount of cars passing at this time was ridiculous.

It was starting to turn 11pm

I know it took a while to write the letters but I didn't know what to say.

'I am way too short for this' I muttered

I'm only 5'1 and the wall is 6ft

I am struggling to climb this

10 Mins later

Okay I have reached the top

Panting, I left my jacket on the wall.

It is so hot considering it is October.

This is it

'Goodbye' I muttered turning around and falling off the ledge.

_____________________________________________

I am sorry about how badly it's written but as always thanks for reading lovelies.

Next chapter will be in Jungkook's pov

Ooohhh what will happen I don't know haha