9 ~ Where am I?

Hyo-rin pov

I woke up slowly, everything was white? Did I make it? Is this heaven?

'Hello?' I said. Am I alone here?

'Is this heaven?' I said. Surely if this was heaven I wouldn't be alone.

'Dear, this isn't heaven' someone said

She was tall and had blonde hair, perfect skin, her dress was white, she was beautiful.

'Where am I then?' I said. If I wasn't there then what am I? Dead? Alive? And where am I?

'You're just unconscious at the moment' she said. 'You're lucky your boyfriend saved you otherwise you would be dead' she said. Boyfriend? What boyfriend?

'I'm sorry but what boyfriend?' I said

'Oh that Jungkook guy' she said. What.. the heck.. 'jumped in right after you and saved your life' she exclaimed.

He what? He saved... me?

'Is he okay?' I asked. Come on he has to be okay.

'He's okay, just unconscious at the moment'she said.

I'm speechless... why did he save me? Why would he do that?

'When am I gonna wake up?' I said. I need to see him. Asap.

'You can wake up whenever you want' she said

'I'm sorry if this sounds rude but can I leave now?' I asked.

'If that's what you wish' she said

'Thank you' I said.

Then everything went black.
~~~~~

I woke up slowly and looked around. I shielded my eyes with my hand. There were three people all sleeping.

I slowly sat myself up 'Hello?' I said.

'Hello' I said dragging out the 'o'

I prodded the body next to me. Still not awake.

I looked around and spotted a glass of water. I picked it up flicked water on them until they were awake. Although it didn't take very long.

'Ah, ah stop' someone hissed.

Is that... Suga? What? Why is he here?

'Oh Hyo-rin ah your awake' he said.

'Don't. Touch. Me.' I hissed moving away from him.

'I'm not going to hurt you' he joked laughing. He stopped.

'Oh... sorry' he murmured awkwardly.

'Why are you here and not with... Jungkook?' I said. He should be with Jungkook and not me I mean they probably care alot more about him.

'Well we...' he looked down 'We wanted to apologise' Suga said.

'What for destroying my life? For causing two years of pain? Yeah right' I scoffed loudly.

Jimin and J-Hope woke up. Was I really that loud? I kinda feel bad now...

'Did you tell her?' Jimin said.

'No I just said that we wanted to apologise and that's it' Suga said

'I think we should apologise now' J-Hope said

'Let's discuss this outside' Jimin said

They started walking out when Suga said 'Please excuse us for a minute please' And he walked out.
_____________________________________________

Thanks for reading lovelies!

I will update later today. Sorry this chapter wasn't very good.

Also, I hope Namjoon is okay and doing well. I don't know if you heard what happened but those who do. You get what I mean.

And, 100 reads?! That may seem a little lame but for me it's amazing. Thank you for reading I appreciate it so much! Thank you!