5 ~ This is what you do to people

After that art class I ran home.

I then had a shower, ate dinner, and went to bed.

But even though i had my eyes shut I couldn't sleep. I could only think about Jungkook.

Next morning

I began my usual morning routine. Clothes, makeup, hair, breakfast, school. But today I decided to spice up my clothing with a pair of white heels going with an oversized white lace jumper covering a beige dress.

I slowly began to walk to school. I don't have to worry anymore don't have to worry about the beatings the bruises, no friends. I feel at peace for once.

I closed in on the school and looked at the time 8am well I guess I have some free time due to the fact school starts at 9am. I decided to walk to the school roof.

There weren't many students or teachers in school due to how early is it so it should be okay to go to the roof without getting caught.

I slowly crept through the hallway hiding if anyone was coming.

It's so pretty on the roof. You have a good view of all the buildings that surrounded the school. I could stay hear for days.

'Oh hey Hyo-rin ah didn't expect to see you here' I know that voice from anywhere. It's Jimin.

I slowly turned around to see all of BTS including Jungkook. I thought they didn't know my name I only told two people Minsuh and Jungkook. Who told them.

'Hi guys..' I said awkwardly standing up.

I slowly walked around them in an attempt to get off the roof.

'Oh you're not going anywhere' Rapmon said grabbing me.

'Please don't hurt me' I whimpered.

They all began laughing at me.

They began it all again. The punches, kicks, slaps, they began choking me as well.

It hurt more that ever. I could feel the bruises forming all over my body. What would my parents say. Well it's not like they would care anyway. Their always on business trips and when they're home, they go and see their friends, pack, and leave again.

I can't keep up with everything.

Jungkook... I thought he cared... I know that he doesn't want to lose his friends but seriously? Fuck him and that date too. He just through everything out the window.

'That's it!' I screamed. They silenced and Rapmon loosened his grip. I squirmed out and walked a few paces back.

'I am done with your bullshit!!' I screamed 'I have never done a thing to you!!' I took a breath

'You are monsters! Each and every one of you! Listen closely, if you don't want me in the world then so be it! You don't have to worry about me' I walked closer to Jungkook and glared him in the eyes with hatred

'And I won't have to worry about the bruises, the beatings, the gashes that I receive every morning like I have for the past 2 Years!'

I pulled up my sleeves

'This is what you do to people. You leave them alone without friends. You drive them to the point where the only way to get rid of the pain is to harm themselves even more' I punched Jungkook with everything I had. Every bit of strength. He fell to the ground and his nose began bleeding.

'And you can forget about me, you don't care Jeon Jungkook you don't care. You are a dirty, disgusting, untrustworthy person and you played with me as if it were some sick game. I hate you! All of you!' I screamed.

I stopped shouting

'And if any of you think you can save me from what I'm going to do tonight' I opened the door to the stairs 'You better do it quick'

_________________________________________

Ooooh what will happen next!!

Thanks for reading lovelies. I will update soon. With a new chapter.