Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I got to the orphanage and my mom signed some papers then left. I was assigned to a room with 2 other girls. One was blonde, had green eyes, freckles all over her face, she was skinny, and she was I'm guessing about 5 foot 1 tall. The other girl had brown hair, brown eyes, and she was also skinny, she wore black glasses, and her height is probably like me.

"Hi!" the blonde one said.

"Hi?" I questioned myself.

"My name is Jordan and her over there is Alexis."

"Nice to meet you guys. My name is Shauna." these people look like they're going to be annoying.

"So have you been here for a long time?" I needed to interrupt the awkward silence.

"I have been here for 2 years." Alexis said.

"8 months." responded Jordan.

Wow they have been here for quite some time. Hopefully I catch someone's eye so I can get out of this place. It's not very neat in here. The walls are all painted white. And the outside paint is chipping. So far I have not seen an air conditioner it's all fans. And lastly the rooms are very small, for 3 people.

Just saying I'm not happy to be here but I don't want to go back home.

Liam's POV

I feel like I need something. I want to help. I want to take more responsibility. I think that I'm going to adopt a kid. Yeah, that sounds good.

"Lads I'm going to adopt a kid." they all stared at me.

"Are you serious?" Harry asked.

"Yes. I feel like I need to so I'm going to do it. I'm gonna go tomorrow."

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Hey guys hope you enjoyed. It's not as long as I promise. I've been really busy lately.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Sofiaxoxo