Chapter 8

Chapter 8

After my date with Zayn we drove around for a couple of hours. We then got home at around 9:25 pm.

"Did you have fun?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah I did." I responded

"So do you want to go and watch a movie with me in my room?"

"Sure."

Zayn lead me up to his room and we both laid on the bed.

"What movie?" he asked.

"What do you have?"

"I have Titanic, Insidious, Superman, Spiderman, and Ted. The rest are boring."

"Umm Ted."

We were half way through the movie and I fell asleep. Not completely though. I heard the tv turn off and blankets covering my body.

"I love you" I heard Zayn whisper before I fell into a deep sleep

~DREAM~

I woke up on Zayn's bed and saw that he was already up.

"Good morning." I said

"Shut up!" he snapped

"What?"

"Don't talk to me like that you bitch."

"Zayn what has gotten into you?" I said, and the tears already falling down my face.

"I never liked you I just felt bad, but truly I hate you. You disgust me."

"I thought you liked me."

"Well you thought wrong." he said slapping me in the face.

"LIAM!!" I yelled for help.

"Calling him won't do anything. He doesn't like you either."

"What?" Liam said opening the door.

"Zayn is hurting me." I said with tears.

"I dont care. I don't like you."Liam said

"What is wrong with you guys?"I was confused first they love me and now they don't.

"We don't want you anymore. So we decided that the best way to get rid of you is to kill you." Zayn said pulling out a gun and placing it on the side of my head.

"Zayn please don't!" I yelped

"Goodbye Shauna."

~END OF DREAM~

"ZAYN!!!!" I yelled waking up and sat on the bed. I was sweating bullets and I was crying, I then continued to cry. What if that actually happened to me. I'd be ruined. No, they wouldn't do that. But how do I know? Shauna stop with the nonsense.

"Shauna are you ok!" Zayn said scared and worried. And I just continued to cry.

"Come here." Zayn said and hugged me as I continued to cry. Eventually I calmed down.

"What time is it?" I asked

"It's 4:56 in the morning. What happened?"

"Just a nightmare that's all."

"Come on let's get back to sleep." he said then we both laid back down. He snaked both of his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I was facing him so I decided to burry my face into his chest. His arms never left my waist.

I felt safe with Zayn. I trust him and I like him. I'm just scared to love him. I I live him he could tear my heart apart afterwards.

I then went back into deep sleep.

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't update for the second time yesterday I fell asleep. Don't judge. In makeup for last night I will update tomorrow as well.

VOTE

SHARE

love you my unicorns

-Sofiaxoxo