Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(the next day)

Zayn's POV

I woke up at 8:23 in the morning because I heard footsteps down the hall. It was either Shauna or Harry. I got off the bed and went to the kitchen and there was Shauna. Shauna is really cute. I really like her, I want her for myself. I got behind Shauna. I was about maybe 2 feet away so not too close. I don't want Liam seeing anything between us.

"Morning Shauna!" I said and she turned around and tripped on the kitchens square carpet in the middle. And luckily I catched her.

"Sorry, didn't see the carpet there." she said blushing. It was cute.

"It's fine. Sorry for scaring you." I responded. I still had her in my arms an we were staring into each others eyes. She was beautiful. Then we kissed, I felt something that I have never felt with any other girl.

"Awwwww you guys are so cute together." Louis said and we both snapped back to reality.

"What? No Louis that was nothing. You saw nothing and you know nothing." Shauna said

"Yeah I kinda know and I saw something."Louis responded.

"Just forget about it Louis." she responded to him. I just kept quite because I liked the kiss.

"I'm telling the whole world." Louis said.

"Please don't." Shauna said.

"Don't what?" Liam said coming out of nowhere. Fuck.

"Uhh... That um Louis shouldn't tickle me because I'm really ticklish." Shauna said.

"Yeah right." Louis said and I elbowed him in the arm.

"Ok then." Liam responded with a questioning look on his face then he left.

"Louis just keep quite about it or the carrots will pay." Shauna said

"Nooo! Not the carrots I wont say anything I promise!"

"Ok good. My work here is done." she said while she giggled then left and I followed her. I need to know if she felt what I felt when we kissed. It almost felt like we were meant for each other.

"Shauna can I talk to you for a second in private." I said and she gave me a nod then we went into my room. I closed the door an sat next to Shauna on the bed.

"So the kiss. I felt something." I said.

"To be honest I also felt something. It was something that I have never felt before." she said.

"yeah I've never had that feeling with a girl before."

"Yeah it's weird. Just don't talk about the kiss I don't want anyone knowing about it."

"Why?"

"Because we aren't dating and Liam would probably end up getting mad if we started dating."

"Why would he get mad? I mean he's your dad."

"Well it would just be weird cause your older than me. I'm still a teenager remember."

"We are just like 2 or 3 years apart."

"Where you even listening to Liam when I got here?"

"Yeah, he said no kissing, no touching or no dating. Oh"

"Do you get it now?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry but he said so, and we can't just keep our dating a secret, he'll find out."