Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(3 weeks later)

Ok so I still haven't gotten my period yet and i'm getting scared. What if i'm pregnant? Wait. What if I AM pregnant?

I stood up from the chair and went running to Zayn's room where Zayn was on his computer.

"Hey, whats up?" he said giving me a smile.

"Zayn did you remember to use protection? You know when we..."

"No...." he said. "Why?......" he added.

"I think I might be pregnant."

"What?!" he said and stood up from the bed.

"Yeah I know."

"Oh my god! What is Liam going to say?!" he started pacing back and forth.

"We don't know for sure Zayn."

"Your right. Come on were going to get tests."

We got into the car and drove to the nearest store. I grabbed 3 test and then we payed and left. Then we went back home. I quickly went into the bathroom and took all 3 tests. When i was done i set them on a line on top of the sink counter.

I came out of the bathroom and Zayn was standing in front of the door. I went over to him and hugged him. I don't know why, but I just did.

"How long do we have to wait?"Zayn asked.

"Just 15 minutes." i said

"Ok."

When the time was up I went into the bathroom. I was really scared. I looked over the 3 test. All negative.

I felt something tight in my stomach.

"I'm not pregnant." I said taking a deep breath.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know." I really didn't know. I wanted to have a family and all, but i just don't know. I'm just not ready for that type of responsibility. I was lost in my train of thought. When then I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"It's ok." he said kissing my forehead. His arms still around me.

"I know. It's fine. I'm fine." I said with a sigh. There's not much I can do. I'm just still worried about my period.

"Shauna don't say you're fine when you're not." He said a little mad. "What's wrong?" He added.

"Nothing." I said. I don't want him to worry. He'll probably tell Liam and then I would have to go to the doctor and then I end up in the hospital an then. I just can't let it happen. I hate the doctor.

"Shauna tell me. I'm serious." I could tell Zayn was really serious by the look on his face. It wasn't the Zayn I knew he was gone for that moment and I was scared.

"I still haven't gotten my period and i'm scared." I spat out.

"You could have said so. You know if it's that bad we should just take you to the doctor." This is what I didn't want.

"No Zayn I'm fine."

"Shauna, you're going to a doctor." he said walking away.

"No Zayn. Please no. It's fine. I'm fine." I said pulling him back.

"Shauna-" I cut him off.

"Please Zayn no. And please don't tell Liam please." I said tears filling in my eyes.

"I don't know." He said walking away.

It felt like half of me left.

It's gone.

Gone.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

Oooooooooo. Short I know. My friend tori was all like you better hurry. I promise I will update on Friday. Ive been really busy trust me.

VOTE

SHARE

Unicorns

-Sofiaxoxo