If You Only Knew Me

Chapter 1

Shauna's POV

I sat on my 'bed'. It really isn't a bed it's just sheets piled up. My mom didn't want to spend any money to buy me a bed of any kind. My mom doesn't even spend any money on me. She doesn't care about me. She abuses me. She usually comes home drunk late in the night while I'm just sitting at home doing nothing. And my dad, well he left and never came back probably because of the lunatic of a mother I have. She shouldn't even be my mother. She is just so un-

"Shauna get your ass down here!" oh great my mom is home.

"What?" I said

"Do the dishes, now!" she yelled with her hands placed on her hips.

I did the dishes and I turned around to see my mom behind me. She came closer to me and slapped me. Hard.

"What was that for?!" I yelled with my hand against my cheek.

"For not doing the dishes quickly." See what I mean. This lady is a fucking lunatic.

"You piss me off!" I yelled. I've had it with her.

"What did you say to me?!"

"I said, you piss me off. Is that clear enough for you?" I said with a sassy touch to it.

"Go to your room bitch!" she spat at me. Then I rushed to my room. I say there in a corner thinking. Why me?Why does it have I be me?Can't I just die?Wouldn't all this be over, if it happened? I hate my life.

An hour later I heard footsteps close to my room and the door flung open. There appeared my mom A.K.A my nightmare, and she had a belt in hand. She came over and hit me and he did it over and over again. It hurt.

"This is for being the person you are!" she yelled at me.

When she stopped hitting me and left I went to the bathroom. I looked for something sharp, then found a razor hidden deep in the cabinet.I pressed it deep into the skin of my arm and slid it across. The blood was rushing down. It's been quite a while since I have done this to myself. I promised myself I would stop but it's my addiction. The. I went to a deep sleep. Hopefully I would die in my sleep.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Hey guys this is my new story I hope you enjoyed and from now on I will update every Friday and Tuesday.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Love ya guys. If you have any suggestions comment and I will use them in my story and of course I will give you credit. I will not steal anyone's ideas.

-Sofiaxoxo