Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Shauna." I heard a british raspy voice say.

"What do you want?"

"Wake up."

"No! You wake up."

"I am already up."

"What is so important that you have to wake me up?"

"I want a kiss."

"Fine then." I said then opened my eyes and found myself in Zayn's room. Then I turned to face him. And i kissed him.

"Im happy now." he said and i chuckled.

"So what are we doing today?" i asked.

"Well im going out with some of my friends that i haven't seen in a long time Liam and Lou had to go to a meeting for something, and Niall and Harry are going to be with their girlfriends."

"Wait they got girlfriends?"

"Yeah."

"OMG! Girls finally, i'm not gonna be stuck with just guys."

"What? Is that a bad thing being around guys?" he said pulling me closer to him.

"No its just that i could use sometime with girls."

"Ok then."

........... 6 hours later

It was now around 4:56 and Zayn was getting ready to leave the rest of the guys were gone. So its another day of me being alone.

"Well babe I got to go. See you later." he said then kissed me. Then he left.

What to do? What to do? What to do? Got it! I could watch a movie. I walked to the shelf where he movies were and looked through all the movies. There was Toy Story, Titanic, Monsters Inc., Batman ,and Superman. I guess ill go with the Titanic first then Monsters Inc.

Ok thats good I guess.

I was done watching both movies and for some reason i was really tired and it's only 11:34 pm. It took so long to watch the movies because i stopped several times to get food.

At around 11:59 pm almost 12:00 Zayn came through the door.

"Sup bitch." he said wobbling. He's drunk. I came up to him and kissed him. His mouth tasted like alcohol so he was drunk.

"Haha. Zayn your drunk." i said.

"No im not."

"Yes you are."

"No im not."

"Ok. Well then. When is my birthday?"

"November 56."

"Yup your drunk."

"Shut up you bitch." he said through his teeth while pinning me to a wall.

"Zayn stop please."

"You are not the boss of me. Do as I say or there will be consequences!" What is going on? What is he going to do to me? Theres no one in the house. What am I going to do?

He lead me up to his room and then locked the door behind him. Shit, this cant be good. He then pushed me to the bed. No this is not happening. Im a virgin.

And before i knew it he crashed his lips into mine. This is not how i wanted this to happen.

"Kiss back!" he snapped and i kissed back. He then took off my shirt followed by my pants i was only on my bra and underwear. And then he took off his shirt and continued to kiss me down my neck he left love bites all over my neck.

"HELP!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and i heard the doorknob being unlocked and the door busted open.

"What the hell?!" it was Harry and there was a girl standing next to him with a shocked face. Harry pushed Zayn off me and helped me up and rushed me out of the room into the living room. I was panting and crying. I can't believe he did that. I then sat in a corner,i lifted my knees to my chest and cried harder. I cant believe he did that. I know he was drunk but just the thought of it.

"Are you ok?" the girl said. I shook my head no. She was kind of tall but not too tall. She was the perfect size for Harry. She had brown short hair with caramel highlights and green eyes. And she was really skinny. She was really pretty.

"Shauna im so sorry." Harry said keeping his distance from me.

"Its not your fault." i said.

"Im not done with you!" i heard Zayn's voice and he came running to me and grabbed me by my right arm and pulled me up then he carried me from my waist. And i was yelling and crying and i was trying to get away from Zayn.

"Zayn! Stop!" Harry said. And pushed Zayn off of me and i ran back to the corner. Then Harry and Zayn started fighting and Zayn what throwing things everywhere then Zayn got pissed and went upstairs. And hopefully he stays there.

"You ok?" Harry asked and i just cried. I felt betrayed and used.

"Need a hug." said the girl and without a response she came up to me and hugged me. I didn't care that i didn't know her i just really need somebody. I cried into her shoulder. I was in shock. I heard the door open.

"What the bloody hell is going on in here?!" it wad Liam.

"What the-?" it was Louis. I then disconnected with Harry's girlfriend. And i continued to silently cry. And i felt a pair of strong arms around me. It was Liam. I hugged him back then closed my eyes tightly and continued to cry. Ive been through so much and i just need to let it all out.

"Calm down sweetie. Its ok." Liam kept saying while rubbing my back in soothing circles. It was kind of awkward because I was only in my underwear and bra, but I don't care. I managed to control my crying and i disconnected with Liam.

"Im gonna go change." i said.

"I'll come." the girl said. We both went to my room and she sat on the bed. I walked to my closet and picked out a blue shirt and a pair of jean shorts.

"I'm Brooklyn by the way. And you must be-."

"Shuna." I said.

"Right." she said.

"I'm sorry you had to see that."

"It's ok, but who was that guy who was being rude?"

"My boyfriend." I said and started to cry as i finished getting dressed and sat next to Brooklyn.

"Why is he acting like that? Isn't he the one thats supposed to love you more than anything?" Brooklyn said.

"He's drunk. That's why he's acting like that." I said a tear streaming down my face.

"Come here." She said and gave me a hug.

After a few hours i hadn't seen Zayn. Then i went to sleep. I just want to sleep so everything and i mean everything.

Ends.

🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚

What do ya think unicorns. Yay or nay. Im so sorry i haven't updated in like forever ive been really busy and i got my phone taken away for awhile and now finally i updated. Everythig will go back to normal on Friday.

VOTE

SHARE

Peace out unicorns

-Sofiaxoxo