Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I woke up to people whispering. It wasn't really whispering if I could hear them. I opened my eyes and I was still on top of Liam's lap. I looked up at him and he was awake.

"Good morning sunshine." he said with a smile on his face.

"Morning." I said with a yawn.

"Why didn't you wake me up so you could've gone to sleep?" I continued.

"I didn't want to wake you up because I know you had a rough day so I decided to let you sleep." he answered.

I got up and went to he kitchen and saw Niall and Harry fighting over a can of soda.

"I want the last one!" Harry screamed

"It's mine." Niall then said.

"No, I want it!" Harry yelled

"Nooooo! I want it!" Niall yelled. I went over and grabbed the can from their hands.

"It's mine now." I said.

"I feel weak now. We lost the soda can to a girl Niall. This is sad." Harry said with a frown. I could tell he was joking though.

After we had breakfast and changed clothes we all sat down on the couch.

"So now what?" Louis said

"I don't know?" Harry said.

"I'm gonna go out for a walk I'll be right back." I said and I was stopped by Liam on my way out.

"Hold on a second." he said

"What?" I said

"You can't go out without a phone."

"But i don't have a phone."

"Well, now you do cause I got you one." he said handing me an iPhone 5.

"OMG! Thank you so much!" I said excitedly then I hugged him.

"Your welcome. All our phone numbers are in the contacts and I'm on speed dial." and with that I left.

I walked around for a few blocks when then I saw someone staring at me.

No. It can't be. Josh he used to bully me at school because nobody ever like me. I'll just go back home. As I turned I was stopped. It was him.

"Well,well,well. Look who we have here."

"Josh I'm not here for your bullshit I have to go."

"No sweetie you leave when I say you can leave. You've been a bad girl lately." he slapped me and my hand flew to my cheek. I have to admit that hurt like hell. He grabbed me and pushed me up against a wall he punched me in the stomach. I then collapsed to the floor in pain. He kicked my back several times and then took out a knife.

"Nobody ever liked you an nobody will ever like you." was the last thin he said before he cut my back.

Blood started dripping down. He laughed at me struggling to get up. I wasn't too far from the flat so I could try and run back home. I distracted him and made a run for it. Josh was following me.

I finally got to the door opened it and shut the door quickly behind me. Then I fell to the ground. And tears started to fall from my eyes. Just when I thought this would be over it wasn't. I heard footsteps coming to where I was and it was Niall.

"What happened?!" he said with a worried look on his face. I didn't have any energy or breath left in me so I coughed what I had to say.

"Josh." I said.

Niall came over to me and picked me up and placed me on the couch then went to get Liam. Everything around me started to get blurry. And everything was spinning around.

Then. Blackness was all I could see.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Hope you enjoyed. What do you think will happen to shauna? Come back on Tuesday to find out. This chapter is kind of long. Not really. Anyways I need a nickname for you guys so I'll call you my unicorns. So if anyone comes up to me and ask me I I have a pet I can say that I have several unicorns. Teeeheeee I'm so bad. Not really

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Peace my dear unicorns

-Sofiaxoxo